The Era of Biden

C-Mag

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:51 pm

Biden has lost Hispanics, he's down to 26% support
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... 6-percent/

If the Dems are not careful they will lose them as a solid voting block. The thing about the woke and Progressives, which are more or less the same thing, is that they cannot stand to be rejected. To reject them and their propaganda, you become and enemy of the state.
House Majority PAC — which is closely aligned with Speaker Nancy Pelosi — delivered an unexpected blow last week to Salinas’ campaign. In a newly drawn district that’s more than 20 percent Latino, the House Democrats’ flagship super PAC chose to intervene in the primary and plow $1 million into television ads on behalf of a white, first-time candidate.

That decision has sparked an outpouring of criticism and left Democratic strategists and Latino leaders fuming over what they say is an unnecessary mess. It’s evidence, they say, of the party’s failure to invest the resources necessary to excite and court Latinos — or to take seriously the recent erosion of support among those voters.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/1 ... o-00025694
Progressivism = Totalitarianism
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:51 pm
Biden has lost Hispanics, he's down to 26% support
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... 6-percent/

If the Dems are not careful they will lose them as a solid voting block. The thing about the woke and Progressives, which are more or less the same thing, is that they cannot stand to be rejected. To reject them and their propaganda, you become and enemy of the state.
House Majority PAC — which is closely aligned with Speaker Nancy Pelosi — delivered an unexpected blow last week to Salinas’ campaign. In a newly drawn district that’s more than 20 percent Latino, the House Democrats’ flagship super PAC chose to intervene in the primary and plow $1 million into television ads on behalf of a white, first-time candidate.

That decision has sparked an outpouring of criticism and left Democratic strategists and Latino leaders fuming over what they say is an unnecessary mess. It’s evidence, they say, of the party’s failure to invest the resources necessary to excite and court Latinos — or to take seriously the recent erosion of support among those voters.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/1 ... o-00025694
Progressivism = Totalitarianism
The candidate they endorsed isn't even in the picture of announced candidates.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Whenever I see this kind of stuff it really pisses me off. Local elections should only be using local funding. People in California should have no influence on my state's or district's elections.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:31 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Whenever I see this kind of stuff it really pisses me off. Local elections should only be using local funding. People in California should have no influence on my state's or district's elections.
Nancy Pelosi's famous quote to anyone who joins the DNC congress. "Power isn't given, it's taken."

You expect anything but someone with that mentality to play fair?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:23 pm

I just caught on that LGBFJB+ was a double-entendre. It took some black priest doing a reaction video to Kid Rock’s “We The People.” YouTube can be cool (if I didn’t have 2 strikes.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:23 pm
LGBFJB+

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had never seen that before
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:46 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:23 pm
LGBFJB+

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had never seen that before
That's been floating on twitter and FB for a while.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:03 am

Audio of Ginger Commie crying over the passing of Anti-Groomer Laws
https://twitter.com/charliespiering/sta ... 9603447808

All Red States in particular need to push these laws fast, and they can be a lot tougher than the FL law.
It's the right thing to do, it empowers parents to keep this filth away from their kids, and the Left has no real pushback against it.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:39 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:03 am
Audio of Ginger Commie crying over the passing of Anti-Groomer Laws
https://twitter.com/charliespiering/sta ... 9603447808

All Red States in particular need to push these laws fast, and they can be a lot tougher than the FL law.
It's the right thing to do, it empowers parents to keep this filth away from their kids, and the Left has no real pushback against it.
I'll be impressed when blue states start to take it seriosuly.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:14 pm

How you are being spied on with your phone
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022 ... r-citizens

Frankly, one of the smartest moves the Biden Admin made was handing every illegal alien a phone
PLATA O PLOMO