Re: The Era of Biden

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:13 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:55 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:47 am

Men who have wives who treat them as patriarchs are lucky indeed. WW3 is a bitch.
That is earned, not given.............. as you well know.
Further, everyone woman will test you from time to time, seeking to gain more control and leverage.
You just have to not budge. I do have to say, after 30 years. My wife doesn't try me anymore.

I'll admit some Luck to finding the right woman, especially first marriage out of the gate.
If you are smart, you talk to that woman about what you want (require) out of life and marriage during the courting phase. Couples that share goals, morals and work habits make unstoppable teams.
Marriages change over time: what used to align will ebb & flow. The secret is to make adjustments and wait out the storms, which sometimes last for years: young kids stress, middle-aged crazies, affair temptations, evolving sex-drive, etc. However, if they’re feminists and you’re patriarchy, that can’t last.
If you aren't a pair, you aren't going to last. If you don't share responsibilities, etc, it's not going to last. If you don't treat your woman like a queen, and she treats you like a king, but both of you knock common sense into each other when needed, it won't last.

The people today getting married want to get married to a twitch streamer, someone who gives all the goodies easy and leaves nothing to the imagination. Today's generation really doesn't understand what it means to work hard for the right person in your life.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:20 am

We are essentially going back to Slave States and Free States.

Think of yourself as being a black man living in Alabama in 1850
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:18 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:15 am

NY you need it to go into restaurants, in Boston, they are trying to get it to go to federal buildings and public transport from outside of the city.
Many states have banned them
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... -passports
Good, they should as well. The problem is federal buildings have their own demands because they aren't controlled by the state technically, and that is where the sticky situation is.

A building of the people should be free to visit, and not have mandates upon entering.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:20 am
We are essentially going back to Slave States and Free States.

Think of yourself as being a black man living in Alabama in 1850
Pfft, I've been doing that since getting into IT... I'm paying off my master for the cost of me allowing to work on his land and him using whatever I would have made to put a roof over my head pretty much.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:

Marriages change over time: what used to align will ebb & flow. The secret is to make adjustments and wait out the storms, which sometimes last for years: young kids stress, middle-aged crazies, affair temptations, evolving sex-drive, etc. However, if they’re feminists and you’re patriarchy, that can’t last.
Agreed, and a very good point.

A lot of idiots think being a man is being a tyrant and 'Laying down the Law'. There certainly have to be lines drawn, but bullshit bravado doesn't work over time.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:28 am
Martin Hash wrote:

Agreed, and a very good point.

A lot of idiots think being a man is being a tyrant and 'Laying down the Law'. There certainly have to be lines drawn, but bullshit bravado doesn't work over time.
Stoicism is the way.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:52 pm

FBI won't admit a fucking thing on Hunters Laptop................... Gaetz on the Offensive
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:01 pm

- emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
-The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
-He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine
-The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
-They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from investment giants including Goldman Sachs
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:07 am

Normies and wokesters are just learning what you've known for 3 years, or more :lol:

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:07 am
Normies and wokesters are just learning what you've known for 3 years, or more :lol:

Paid idiots... where can I get a job like that? Fucking hell, I wouldn't have to produce shit...
#NotOneRedCent