Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:11 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:54 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:41 am
:angelic-blueglow:
‘All that matters is who counts the votes’.
Ok, Stalin.
And? Leftists are the people that we have to worry about. It's not the people who vote are the issue in their mind, but who actually count the votes. Ever think the reason Biden got more votes than even Obama did was because of the counters, and not the actual voters?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:17 am

Again.
WTF has the national GOP done to remedy the situation ?

Individual states have made some positive moves, but I see no push from the GOP as a national organization to fix it.

Where's the speeches, initiatives or money issued by the national GOP to go to every state election commission and fix it. Did Mitch McConnel, or Lindsey Graham, or Liz Cheney or Dan Crenshaw give a big speech I missed ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:55 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:17 am
Again.

Individual states have made some positive moves, but I see no push from the GOP as a national organization to fix it.

Where's the speeches, initiatives or money issued by the national GOP to go to every state election commission and fix it. Did Mitch McConnel, or Lindsey Graham, or Liz Cheney or Dan Crenshaw give a big speech I missed ?
If I said a way to make this forum boom and was turned down by over 50% of the people here, do you think it would happen?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:35 pm

It's not a mean tweet, but I think we have a competitor
Doocy asked Biden, “Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms.”

Biden responded, “That’s a great asset, more inflation. What a stupid son of a b*tch.”
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/01/b ... -inflation
My follow up question would be, why does the POTUS think inflation is an asset ?
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:48 am

C-Mag wrote:
Again.

Voting down the bills nationalizing elections. You can’t make a big deal about nationalizing elections saying it is corrupt to do so then turn around and nationalize elections. The state strategy is working.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:13 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:48 am
C-Mag wrote:
Again.

Voting down the bills nationalizing elections. You can’t make a big deal about nationalizing elections saying it is corrupt to do so then turn around and nationalize elections. The state strategy is working.
I will give them a little credit for that one. But that was way too fucking close. One damn vote.
I just don't see the enthusiastic pushback by the GOP against the Dems, especially from GOP leadership. The GOP was more active resisting Trump than they have been resisting Brandon.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:13 am
I just don't see the enthusiastic pushback by the GOP against the Dems, especially from GOP leadership. The GOP was more active resisting Trump than they have been resisting Brandon.
A select few have been outspoken while the rest have just sat back in the shadows/swamp. I don't trust any of them anymore. Not voting 2022, and only voting for Trump in 2024. The rest are swamp creatures that can burn for all I care.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
The GOP was more active resisting Trump than they have been resisting Brandon.
The only difference between establishment Rs & establishment Ds is abortion & taxes. There are still lots of authoritarian women in charge.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:50 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
The GOP was more active resisting Trump than they have been resisting Brandon.
The only difference between establishment Rs & establishment Ds is abortion & taxes. There are still lots of authoritarian women in charge.
Pretty Much, and I wouldn't be surprised if they get together at parties and laugh about having to take those sides.

This is where the Biden Admin is right now.
Sometimes the best memes are not funny at all.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:09 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 am
C-Mag wrote:
A select few have been outspoken while the rest have just sat back in the shadows/swamp. I don't trust any of them anymore. Not voting 2022, and only voting for Trump in 2024. The rest are swamp creatures that can burn for all I care.
I’ll be voting against any/all incumbents this year, as always. The only way to change anything.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0