The Era of Biden

clubgop

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by clubgop » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:20 am

Beijing Biden got assurances they aren’t going to attack Taiwan anyway. So might as well answer that way and not look like a total bitch considering everything else going on. It’s really the only answer he could give. On everything else he looks and sounds so weak and wishy washy, he got exposed on his vaccine mandates already.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:49 am

Let’s go Brandon!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:44 am

The only reason this guy is still alive in the WH (if you want to consider what he does living)... people are seeing past the farce that we all seem to know what was going on since day one... too little too late.

I wonder what happens when Pelosi and others call Biden out and use the 25th on him? I said a long time ago, that Pelosi was getting this ready for Biden and not Trump... I'm wondering what she is waiting for.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:42 am

He’s already the most unpopular president in history: might as well let him take the blame as The Collapse rolls on.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:42 am
He’s already the most unpopular president in history: might as well let him take the blame as The Collapse rolls on.
Is that official now?

I am not sure if we can wait much longer for a grassroots movement to take hold.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:28 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Is that official now?

I am not sure if we can wait much longer for a grassroots movement to take hold.
Mandate Day would have been the time.

Malevolence & passively are victorious.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:36 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:28 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Is that official now?

Mandate Day would have been the time.

Malevolence & passively are victorious.
They are only victorious if people don't stand up... regretfully we are a minority. I still believe we have a silent majority somewhere, but I think, and rightfully so, that they are afraid of what is going on, and the lack of ability to do anything about it. The fear of losing one's job in a market where it is an employer's market...

People say it's an employee's market, but it's bullshit, I've been offered jobs that I would never do for the price they are asking...

I digress, there are too many politicians and entities out there willing to be mini-dictatorships, now people have told me companies have every right to remove people who refuse to get the shot, and they might... but do they realize the detrimental damage they are doing to their own image nevermind the people who are dependent on them to get things done?

What I'm afraid of is that it is going to take people who are not afraid of losing everything to get into politics, to rear us back to where we need to be...

I just don't see people in the field in where that is possible though.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:09 am

That’s why I’m persuaded that people everywhere are like the people where I live. My voting district, WA3, is supposedly Conservative but all that means is no taxes & no abortion, otherwise they're no different than anyone else when it comes to TDS & CDS.

Here’s some good news: a gal at a club Sunday night told Gwynne that we’re lucky here b/c we don’t have to wear masks in (and she listed all the clubs we go to.) Gwynne didn’t point out that’s b/c I resisted & others started resisting too until Maskers either quit coming or took them off. I’m certainly not the only one but I’m recognizable. (Fame has its advantages.)

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:31 am

2B9040B3-996C-409F-995C-32AD622D63F8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:09 am
That’s why I’m persuaded that people everywhere are like the people where I live. My voting district, WA3, is supposedly Conservative but all that means is no taxes & no abortion, otherwise they're no different than anyone else when it comes to TDS & CDS.

Here’s some good news: a gal at a club Sunday night told Gwynne that we’re lucky here b/c we don’t have to wear masks in (and she listed all the clubs we go to.) Gwynne didn’t point out that’s b/c I resisted & others started resisting too until Maskers either quit coming or took them off. I’m certainly not the only one but I’m recognizable. (Fame has its advantages.)
You are lucky to an extent, your area is considered "Conservative"... the idea of conservative in this state is Governor Baker... and he's a RINO...

I am considered a right-wing extremist in my state.

I don't frequent any establishment that requires a mask, I have told my health board this as well, I said since they put the mask mandate my money goes elsewhere now. I shop out of town, I eat out of town, and I refuse to do anything that requires me to wear a mask in town.
#NotOneRedCent