Black History Month 2021

Xenophon

Re: Black History Month 2021

Post by Xenophon » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:27 pm

Trying to verify, but all I can find is that some Swedish archaeologist said they were doing it. A lot of responses saying that it’s just old nails and rusty bits that have no value, and they’ve always done that.

Not sure this one is true guys.
Good eye. I let my outrage lead me.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:05 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:27 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:18 am
Xenophon wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:31 am
https://www.reddit.com/r/Conservative/c ... rders_the/

We’re going to have to build secret libraries.

Another way to look at it - if the Sweedes are OK with erasing their culture, then perhaps they’re not worthy of remembrance.
Trying to verify, but all I can find is that some Swedish archaeologist said they were doing it. A lot of responses saying that it’s just old nails and rusty bits that have no value, and they’ve always done that.

Not sure this one is true guys.

It’s true - read several articlesabout how they can’t afford to store them but dont want to flood the collectors market - coins, knives, swords, etc.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:03 pm

First she isn't even a minister anymore. She's in th EU parliament now.
The artifact melting is kind of true. Its stuff found when they do mandatory digs before construction works.
The museums don't have the resources to put it all through conservation. It's bits and bobs.
They are not allowed to sell it so it goes to scrap.
The original idea was that theese finds belongs to everyone so they shouldn't be private property.
Now the state isn't interested in preserving this stuff anymore. The new mission of the museums is not to keep collections and catalogue stuff, it's to make exhibitions of the women's role through history and what it was like to be a transgendered mercenary during the 30 years war. For that they don't need boring collections of items, just some cardboard figures and a multimedia presentation.
This development isn't unique to Sweden. It's sad and depressing.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:35 pm

"We’re going to have to build secret libraries."

I have an 1876 good double-eagle in very good condition.
I like collecting paper books, so they can't be "rewritten" online by the "Ministry of Truth".
...of course that leaves me vulnerable to the F451 "firemen" (or firepersons these days).

You preserve what you can. What you can't will be lost or passed on by word of mouth and slowly distorted like the game of telephone.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 am

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mom ... t-75756507
TOLEDO, Ohio -- An Ohio man charged with shooting and killing two of his girlfriend’s young children and critically wounding a third was being held Monday on $5 million bond.

Kevin Moore, 27, appeared in a Toledo court on charges of aggravated murder and felonious assault. Court records do not list an attorney for him. A judge said Monday that he'll be appointed a lawyer before his next hearing on Friday.
Investigators initially said they believed the shootings followed an argument earlier between the mother of the three children and Moore.

But the mother, Crystal Phillips, told the newspaper that she was running errands and when she returned her 2-year-old daughter told her something was wrong.

Phillips said she found the boys in their bedroom.

She said she had no reason to think her children could be in danger while they with Moore.

“I really have no clue what happened. We weren’t on bad terms. There was no violence, there was nothing,” she said.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:57 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 am
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mom ... t-75756507
TOLEDO, Ohio -- An Ohio man charged with shooting and killing two of his girlfriend’s young children and critically wounding a third was being held Monday on $5 million bond.

Kevin Moore, 27, appeared in a Toledo court on charges of aggravated murder and felonious assault. Court records do not list an attorney for him. A judge said Monday that he'll be appointed a lawyer before his next hearing on Friday.
Investigators initially said they believed the shootings followed an argument earlier between the mother of the three children and Moore.

But the mother, Crystal Phillips, told the newspaper that she was running errands and when she returned her 2-year-old daughter told her something was wrong.

Phillips said she found the boys in their bedroom.

She said she had no reason to think her children could be in danger while they with Moore.

“I really have no clue what happened. We weren’t on bad terms. There was no violence, there was nothing,” she said.

Give me 10 minutes with him, I'll give the judicial system a pass.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:41 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:03 pm
First she isn't even a minister anymore. She's in th EU parliament now.
The artifact melting is kind of true. Its stuff found when they do mandatory digs before construction works.
The museums don't have the resources to put it all through conservation. It's bits and bobs.
They are not allowed to sell it so it goes to scrap.
The original idea was that theese finds belongs to everyone so they shouldn't be private property.
Now the state isn't interested in preserving this stuff anymore. The new mission of the museums is not to keep collections and catalogue stuff, it's to make exhibitions of the women's role through history and what it was like to be a transgendered mercenary during the 30 years war. For that they don't need boring collections of items, just some cardboard figures and a multimedia presentation.
This development isn't unique to Sweden. It's sad and depressing.
I bet that cuck Dan Carlin is fine with it.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:54 pm

This guy thought Tessica Brown's Gorilla Glue story was a hoax, so he created a "Gorilla Glue challenge" and ended up in the ER after gluing a Solo cup to his face
https://notthebee.com/article/this-guy- ... o-his-face
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:40 pm

^ let's be honest, at the rate they're killing each other, aborting their babies, etc, they're genocideing themselves.
Nobody else needs to do anything but not interfere, and they don't want us interfering anyways?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:29 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:40 pm
^ let's be honest, at the rate they're killing each other, aborting their babies, etc, they're genocideing themselves.
Nobody else needs to do anything but not interfere, and they don't want us interfering anyways?
I see this stuff and can only think of Jordan Petersen talking about how the US military won't enlist anyone with an IQ below 83. The IQ needed to operate and be productive in 21st C society.

Then StA posting the average IQs of people around the globe. The US averaging right at 100, with Africa averaging around 70.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience