Black History Month 2021

Xenophon

Black History Month 2021

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:39 am

Happy Black History Month everyone.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ctims.html
One of two women murdered by the brother of up-and-coming rapper Uzzy Marcus has been identified as his fiancee, 26-year-old Savannah Rae Theberge, mother to a four-year-old son.

Raymond Weber, 29, known as Zino, was arrested in California following an eight-hour standoff with police and charged with killing the women, whose lifeless bodies were captured in an Instagram Live video.
Marcus Weber is currently being held in the Sacramento County Jail without bail in connection to an unrelated case.

He is accused of endangering the life or health of a child and possession of a firearm by a felon.

The incident in Vacaville began at 12.42am on Saturday, when police responded to a call of a welfare check at the Rocky Hill Veterans Apartments, located at 582 Rocky Hill Road.

A woman called to report a man, later identified as Raymond Weber, was inside an apartment and possibly armed. She said the suspect had livestreamed himself on Instagram brandishing a gun while crouching next to two women lying motionless on the floor.

In the chilling video, Weber is seen pointing a gun into the camera while smoking a cigarette.

At one point, he lifts a woman's hand and says: 'that b**** tried to set me up. That's what she did.'

He then accuses his younger brother and others of trying to have him killed, but he does not elaborate.
He also raped them, but the article mysteriously omits that information.

PartyOf5

Re: Black History Month 2021

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:14 am

Oh, I didn't notice.

I was wondering what the BHW logo was on YT that replaced their own.
I didn't get the subtle hints from huge banners across the top of Amazon, Hulu, and every other site or service that I use.

I also get force-fed ads telling me how people are investing in black owned businesses and green businesses for no other reason than they are black owned or "green?.

Yet I'm the one with such overpowering privilege.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:25 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -daylight/
An 84-year old man is dead after a horrific daytime attack in San Francisco’s Anza Vista neighborhood. ABC7 News obtained video of the incident that may be disturbing to some viewers.

San Francisco police say their suspect Antoine Watson, 19, attacked the senior along Anza Vista and Fortuna Avenues Thursday morning. It’s not clear Watson’s motivation.

Officers discovered an 84-year-old man lying on the sidewalk, rendered aid and summoned medics to transport the victim to a hospital for life-threatening injuries.

The victim was taken to the hospital for life-threatening injuries and passed away Saturday.

The initial investigation concluded that a male suspect ran from across the street to push the victim, causing him to fall to the pavement, police said. The suspect then fled with a female associate.

His motivation isn't clear. Hmm. Didn't rob the guy, attacked him completely unprovoked, was with a female associate when it happened.... Well golly Barn, I just can't think of anything that might have made this upstanding young man attack that old fella'.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:29 am

The old guy was displaying white privilege by being 84 years old. How dare he flaunt it around by walking out in public.

This shit never gets treated as a hate crime, which it obviously is.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:08 am

Seattle Public Schools teaching radical BLM, anti-police lessons to K-5 students

Seattle Public Schools will spend the week promoting Black Lives Matter lesson plans to students. Teachers have the green light to editorialize the content to their captive students.

Educators are told that no matter their student’s age, “they’re not too young to talk about race.” In fact, “silence about race reinforces racism.” They’re even warned that “treating everyone the same may be unintentionally oppressive.”

With that in mind, lesson plans have kindergartners “experience discrimination.” It indoctrinates elementary and middle schoolers into believing that Black people are “systematically and intentionally targeted for demise” in this country. They even learn to blame and distrust the police.

There isn’t a hint of ideological diversity in any of the lesson plans...
https://mynorthwest.com/2525568/rantz-s ... e-lessons/
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:53 am

We're waiting for you in Galts Gulch.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:08 am
Seattle Public Schools teaching radical BLM, anti-police lessons to K-5 students

Seattle Public Schools will spend the week promoting Black Lives Matter lesson plans to students. Teachers have the green light to editorialize the content to their captive students.

Educators are told that no matter their student’s age, “they’re not too young to talk about race.” In fact, “silence about race reinforces racism.” They’re even warned that “treating everyone the same may be unintentionally oppressive.”

With that in mind, lesson plans have kindergartners “experience discrimination.” It indoctrinates elementary and middle schoolers into believing that Black people are “systematically and intentionally targeted for demise” in this country. They even learn to blame and distrust the police.

There isn’t a hint of ideological diversity in any of the lesson plans...
https://mynorthwest.com/2525568/rantz-s ... e-lessons/
Now treating people the same is oppressive. :hand:

This goes hand in hand with demands for reparations. Except it won't just be blacks calling for it. It will be the LGBTQ+- and any other group that thinks it can take advantage.

Maybe DC has the right idea to be permanently planning on troops and razor wire. They keep this up and people will revolt. Jan 6th will look like a Disney princess picnic by comparison.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:33 am

If they try this with my son, I will drag the school system leadership into a bog in which they will never find their way out of.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:53 am

Check your school's Black History Month curiculum.
May be time to locate a bog.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:31 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:53 am
Check your school's Black History Month curiculum.
May be time to locate a bog.
He is remote today, my wife would tell me what is going on if anything... and I have been looking, and trust me, I know of several bogs around my area. All are begging for some bodies to preserve.
#NotOneRedCent