Re: Myanmar Coup

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:52 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:23 am
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:15 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 am

Trolling side, it wasn't the Burmese military that was the match for this.
Elaborate.
China has been playing chess while the rest of the world has been playing checkers. Trump was the only one that saw this. Look deeper and you'll see this has all the influences of China.
I mean, in so much as it's probably China/NGOs supporting the protesters, that makes sense. But I don't think China would've helped the Burmese military arrest the Chinese sympathizer. Doesn't make sense.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:59 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:52 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:15 am

Elaborate.
China has been playing chess while the rest of the world has been playing checkers. Trump was the only one that saw this. Look deeper and you'll see this has all the influences of China.
I mean, in so much as it's probably China/NGOs supporting the protesters, that makes sense. But I don't think China would've helped the Burmese military arrest the Chinese sympathizer. Doesn't make sense.
Make perfect sense. Sacrifice a few to success of the ultimate outcome? In other words, doing this technically would give sympathy to China because it would look as if they aren't the bad guys here. It's psyche ops.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:00 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:59 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Make perfect sense. Sacrifice a few to success of the ultimate outcome? In other words, doing this technically would give sympathy to China because it would look as if they aren't the bad guys here. It's psyche ops.
Plausible. I still think the Burmese military aren't acting in the interests of China, though.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:19 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:00 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

Plausible. I still think the Burmese military aren't acting in the interests of China, though.
Are the Democrats acting on the best interest of America? Same mentality, different country with different rules/laws.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:19 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Are the Democrats acting on the best interest of America? Same mentality, different country with different rules/laws.
The Democrats are not fellow travelers with the Burmese Army. I'm not following your reasoning.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:56 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:23 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

The Democrats are not fellow travelers with the Burmese Army. I'm not following your reasoning.
What have the Democrats done? (with the media as their willing pawn) For the past now almost 9 years now? They have caused the fracturing of the US from within by blaming a group of people (The republicans) for doing what is literally the Democratic brownshirts... yet there is enough people who are willing to ignore that because they are told to do so. Saying that Antifa, BLM, etc are suppressed minorities that the Republicans don't give a shit about, etc... just so they can start a coup from the inside to remove Trump, and rig an election without the media paying attention. (or those in the pocket of the DNC)

Watch not what the hand in front of you is doing, but the one you can't see... What you think is unrelated is where you should be looking.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:03 pm

30B3DECE-E8A0-4303-B098-783B3DEFF333.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:04 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:56 am
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:23 am
The Conservative wrote:

What have the Democrats done? (with the media as their willing pawn) For the past now almost 9 years now? They have caused the fracturing of the US from within by blaming a group of people (The republicans) for doing what is literally the Democratic brownshirts... yet there is enough people who are willing to ignore that because they are told to do so. Saying that Antifa, BLM, etc are suppressed minorities that the Republicans don't give a shit about, etc... just so they can start a coup from the inside to remove Trump, and rig an election without the media paying attention. (or those in the pocket of the DNC)

Watch not what the hand in front of you is doing, but the one you can't see... What you think is unrelated is where you should be looking.
Yes, now convince me that the Burmese Army are just stooges for globalist elites in the same way the Democrats are. You've given me nothing tangible. The Burmese Army arrested the Prime Minister because they were pulling the exact same crap the Democrats were doing in the November election. Dominion voting machines were even used. The Burmese Army saw the voting irregularities, and took action. Explain to me how this is all just a big play by China or the Biden Admin.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:10 pm

I don't know much about the country or what is going on, but not everything is China. This also isn't a typical China move. They are very conscious of image, and like to avoid things that would look bad. They would rather undermine in a way that appears legit. Of the CCP is behind this it would be a drastic change in strategy.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:05 pm

More obvious globalist shills