Re: BIOLENINISM - Playbook of the American Left

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:50 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:31 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 pm
Tldr = people that wouldn't normally have power use what they can (social credits/group think etc.) to tear those with perceived or real power down. This is all about resentment and being ugly.
I think it presents a viable explanation for what we see in America today. A viable explanation being different than "the absolute truth". But I look around and notice a complete inversion of American values. Hard work is scorned. The traditional family unit is attacked. The people once at the top of the social ladder - successful business men, religious leaders, military heroes, etc, are now at the bottom. Those that were once at the bottom - LGBT, illegal immigrants, rioters, drug addicts, actors - are now at the top. Much of what was once considered good an admirable is now considered evil. Much of what was once considered evil, admirable.

Why?

People in authority promise to allow the dregs of society to exercise power through them if they swear fealty seems plausible.

"Hey guys, aren't you tired of being losers? Vote for me and my cronies and we'll declare you winners, and bring low those who are above you. We'll give you their wealth, their esteem, and you won't have to do a thing for it except back us to the hilt, every election."

/shrug
"Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave." — Matthew 20:27

As I was saying...
That verse is talking about standing in the eyes of God, not a how-to on how to gain earthly prestige. It also isn't referring to literally being a servant or slave. Christ was exhorting people to be humble, not to be a drug-using degenerate who bases their identity on how many plugs they can fit in their anus and is a foot soldier for satanic elites.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:18 pm

Any voluntary philosophy co-opted and enforced by an armed state is going to turn out poorly. Charity is a good quality. State forced redistribution is not. Compassion is a good quality. Transgender reading hour at elementary schools is not. Humility is a good quality. Government humiliation rituals are not. Don't know what to say beyond that really - seems like an obvious distinction to me, but apparently not-so-obvious to folks who see no difference between free choice and coerced actions.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:21 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:18 pm
Any voluntary philosophy co-opted and enforced by an armed state is going to turn out poorly. Charity is a good quality. State forced redistribution is not. Compassion is a good quality. Transgender reading hour at elementary schools is not. Humility is a good quality. Government humiliation rituals are not. Don't know what to say beyond that really - seems like an obvious distinction to me, but apparently not-so-obvious to folks who see no difference between free choice and coerced actions.
/shrug
My thesis is that Christianity is the source of a lot of the impetus towards egalitarianism, misinterpreted by the layman notwithstanding.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:25 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:53 pm
Its not just an inversion though it is definitely that. Its also that hip word "anarcho tyranny". So anarchy for pretty much anyone that isn't middle class or white and tyranny for the majority of citizens in the usa bc those people are white and have agency potentially and well fuck em.

So in conclusion we have resentment, ugliness (this includes fat people, sub average looking folks, and behaviorally ugly as in they are cowards, pushovers, and weak too ). This combines with the power establishment call it the Cathedral or the Elites etc. and now they are circling the remnants of viable middle class folks. This is where the neutering enters its final form.
The cynical prey on our conscientiousness, courtesy & conditioning, and in the end, we will capitulate.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:21 pm
My thesis is that Christianity is the source of a lot of the impetus towards egalitarianism, misinterpreted by the layman notwithstanding.
Well, I could buy that. It lays down a moral blueprint that later movements (both religious and Marxist) can crib, bastardize, and use to win converts over. "Do you want the poor to die, you capitalist swine? Not very Christian of you".

But I think it's worthwhile to remember that the people who wrote the blueprint are fundamentally different than the power-seeking misanthropes who later bastardized it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Nietzsche was distorted to extol the virtues of a master race that ultimately led to world war. It didn’t make any difference what he intended to say.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:34 pm
Nietzsche was distorted to extol the virtues of a master race that ultimately led to world war. It didn’t make any difference what he intended to say.
There's an old bookshop in a nearby city, and they let me into their old books section. I have a book on "Modern Democracies" from 1920, and they're using words like "Aryan" to describe Western Civilization and its different nations. That time period has been deliberately memory-holed.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:18 am

You only have to look at the makeup of the Minneapolis City Council to see Bioleninism in action. In fact, most of Minnesota politics on the Left is a grand exercise in it. The lower the I.Q., the more unaccomplished, the freakier the freak, the more exalted they become by the powers pulling the strings and setting the stage. This was the attempted new normal long before the Wuhan virus.

By contrast, loving your straight wife or straight husband, including the miracles which proceed from perfect sexual complementariness, children, is to be abjured, preferably mocked and belittled outright...

https://conservativeminnesotans.blogspo ... inism.html
Seattle City Council not much different.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:17 am

Biden Names Dr. Rachel Levine Assistant Health Secretary — Would Be First Transgender Official Confirmed By Senate
:doh:

...because nothing says "health" like an overweight, middle aged, transgender dude.