Re: Parler

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:12 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:36 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:35 am
Parler's new servers are in Russia... when the Russians know more about freedom of speech than the American companies, we are fucked...
Are you serious? Oh boy, I don’t know if I want on Parler with this news. The left will claim everyone on there needs to be sent to re-education camps because they are influenced by Russians.
They are going to anyway, once Trump joins they will say it was proof of what they were saying, and that all Conservatives, etc deserve to be sent to "education camps" anyway....
Go ahead an open “education camps” and try to take our guns at the same time. I’m sure that will work out just as they plan. Lmao.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:02 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:02 pm
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:36 am

Are you serious? Oh boy, I don’t know if I want on Parler with this news. The left will claim everyone on there needs to be sent to re-education camps because they are influenced by Russians.
They are going to anyway, once Trump joins they will say it was proof of what they were saying, and that all Conservatives, etc deserve to be sent to "education camps" anyway....
Go ahead an open “education camps” and try to take our guns at the same time. I’m sure that will work out just as they plan. Lmao.
It's why I'm moving south, the state I have in mind only needs a permit to carry, and has the castle doctrine. I'll be able to own the guns I want and protect my family.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:02 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

It's why I'm moving south, the state I have in mind only needs a permit to carry, and has the castle doctrine. I'll be able to own the guns I want and protect my family.
...which is why they wanted the power of the *Federal* government.
Stack the court, pass Federal legislation banning gun ownership ("the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets") and you won't have a permit to carry or be able to (legally) own the guns you want. And forget castle doctrine and protecting your family - if you're white anyways you'll be thrown in jail for not bending the knee/raising your fist in "solidarity" when the criminal mob shows up.

Which really just says, get away from cities, own land where you can bury the bodies when they show up, and always shoot to kill and leave no witnesses. Btw, if they have cell phones on them, immediately drive them far away before smashing them to pieces and getting rid of the remains (don't let the last contact be on your property, give the illusion they left and went elsewhere afterwards at least).
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:01 am

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 am
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Stack the court, pass Federal legislation banning gun ownership ("the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets") and you won't have a permit to carry or be able to (legally) own the guns you want. And forget castle doctrine and protecting your family - if you're white anyways you'll be thrown in jail for not bending the knee/raising your fist in "solidarity" when the criminal mob shows up.

Which really just says, get away from cities, own land where you can bury the bodies when they show up, and always shoot to kill and leave no witnesses. Btw, if they have cell phones on them, immediately drive them far away before smashing them to pieces and getting rid of the remains (don't let the last contact be on your property, give the illusion they left and went elsewhere afterwards at least).
Try to enforce that down south and you'll have another civil war... and this time the south will have the right idea.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:01 am
Ph64 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Try to enforce that down south and you'll have another civil war... and this time the south will have the right idea.
That is our best hope if they make that move and the South is not alone. The mid-west will be there with them. I know Ohio and westward will be until you hit the coastal states.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:34 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 am
The Conservative wrote:
Ph64 wrote:

That is our best hope if they make that move and the South is not alone. The mid-west will be there with them. I know Ohio and westward will be until you hit the coastal states.
Castle Doctrine, look up which states have it, and you'll see states that will have a good chance of being on your side if the government tries to pull that shit.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:08 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:34 am
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Castle Doctrine, look up which states have it, and you'll see states that will have a good chance of being on your side if the government tries to pull that shit.
Tell that to the McCloskeys. :think:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:37 am

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:08 am
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Ahh, there is a difference between what happened there, and what the castle doctrine allows. Not the same thing, which is why it has gone to court. Although in a technicality they were defending their property.

The nuance comes to, does the state allows a user on their own property to bear a gun in the open?
If so, then the case is weak.
Even in castle doctrine states, you are not allowed to point a loaded gun at a person unless it is in self-defense. Which if the case is shown is what happened, the case against them is weak.

The pistol had no firing pin... btw.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:14 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:37 am
Ph64 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Ahh, there is a difference between what happened there, and what the castle doctrine allows. Not the same thing, which is why it has gone to court. Although in a technicality they were defending their property.

The nuance comes to, does the state allows a user on their own property to bear a gun in the open?
Even in castle doctrine states, you are not allowed to point a loaded gun at a person unless it is in self-defense. Which if the case is shown is what happened, the case against them is weak.

An angry mob twists your gate like a pretzel, enters your property, and is screaming and threatening you...
...only a leftist could not see that as self-defense.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:14 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:37 am
Ph64 wrote:

An angry mob twists your gate like a pretzel, enters your property, and is screaming and threatening you...
...only a leftist could not see that as self-defense.
I haven’t seen any evidence that people were actually on their property though... the mob broke into the gated community, but I don’t know what else happened.

Either way, you definitely can’t point a gun at people on the street in front of your house. I believe states have differing rules on brandishment as well.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0