Re: Trump Impeachment Hearing.

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:23 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:20 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:15 pm

Oh, I took it wrong back then but, yes, you looked up who I was running against and made some positive comment about her bona fides.
To be fair, DB used to say VERY positive things about Cory Booker. I told him that Cory Booker voted along with the Democrats on every bill, so he wouldn't be the one to buck any trends, and DB mocked me and called me partisan or something.

Good times. :lol:
I used to tell Hanny, "Dude, you have to support Trump no matter what otherwise the Commies take over," and he'd just poo-poo me. He won't be posting back here for awhile.
I won't be posting because I don't know how to constructively engage with the other forum members.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:21 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:48 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:23 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:20 pm

To be fair, DB used to say VERY positive things about Cory Booker. I told him that Cory Booker voted along with the Democrats on every bill, so he wouldn't be the one to buck any trends, and DB mocked me and called me partisan or something.

Good times. :lol:
I used to tell Hanny, "Dude, you have to support Trump no matter what otherwise the Commies take over," and he'd just poo-poo me. He won't be posting back here for awhile.
I won't be posting because I don't know how to constructively engage with the other forum members.
Yeah, we (I) decided this forum is for people who agree with Trump’s aims, aren’t Covidians, aren’t SJWs, and aren’t Climate Alarmists. Apparently, there aren’t many of us?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:26 am

#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:22 am

Translated: I won't be posting because I refuse to respect the viewpoints of others who do not agree with me and what I have been indoctrinated to believe. I just want to troll and mock them.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:24 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:22 am
Translated: I won't be posting because I refuse to respect the viewpoints of others who do not agree with me and what I have been indoctrinated to believe. I just want to troll and mock them.
The Hanny's and the Monte's of the world want to have the freedom to take a shit on the couch, and are completely offended when you try to explain to them how taking a shit on the couch is a bad idea. They just want to take a shit on the couch.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:26 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
I gave up on him when he was always right. Monte too. I think I see a pattern.

p.s. StA always thought he was right every time he completely changed his position while denying he did.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:30 am

Great,

Now where will I get my breaking news on the latest technology developments of Trebuchets.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:26 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
I gave up on him when he was always right. Monte too. I think I see a pattern.

p.s. StA always thought he was right every time he completely changed his position while denying he did.
Nah man, the democrats rock! I hate women, but I sure do love me some local thottery, the future is female! We need to return to traditional Religion, lmao I'm hiking wiht a tinder chick. I'm 100% consistent.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:09 am

2021: the year that cancel culture was embraced by OWGs.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:12 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:09 am
2021: the year that cancel culture was embraced by OWGs.
Cancel culture is you giving me unsolicited "advice" that harms my reputation & livelihood. If I ban you for that, you're not cancelled.