Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:44 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:16 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:57 am

there are no innocents, even children are active combatants in the culture war, in fact, children are the vanguards
Child soldiers aren’t a good look for military philosophy.
the left is recruiting child soldiers constantly, that's the whole leftist strategy

even before they get to school, they are being indoctrinated by the likes of Disney & Marvel Comics

for example Marvel has hired Ta-Nehishi Coates to write Captain America comics now

Jordan Peterson on being Marvel's new Captain America villain

The villain Red Skull appears as an internet celebrity recruiting wayward young men via lengthy YouTube videos

Canadian author Jordan Peterson appears to be the inspiration for the villain in the latest edition of Captain America in what the well-known academic is calling a “surreal event.”

“People made curious in a negative way about me as a consequence of such smear tactics who then read something I wrote … almost invariably conclude that the gap between what I am accused with and what I am actually doing is so absurdly wide that the slanderers end by discrediting themselves,” Peterson told the National Post in an email.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/jo ... ca-villain
those who say "I am going to fight this", will be fighting their own children, make no mistake

if you don't comply with the dogma, the children will condemn you as a "Nazi" by default

again, you are not David going into battle against Goliath

you are Noah, and the flood is coming now

you cannot fight the wrath of God brought down upon peoples heads by their own choices

false idolatry on this scale, will have Old Testament results
And I will fight this, with my son right beside me. My son is smarter than most already at his age, and I pride myself on that, as well as the relationship we have together.

Most people can't stop what is happening at schools because they don't have the family interaction to do so. Stopping what happens outside of the home at home means spending time and being a family, not just eat, and sleep together under the same roof.

The reason people are so able to get into our kid's heads is that the parents don't know what is going on, and chose not to be part of that life, so when it comes home they have no idea how to deal with it.

As I've said, I am already on a government list, and I don't give a shit, I am going to make sure my son is not only a free thinker but one that is able to defend himself mentally and physically from the destructive forces inside and outside of the house.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:48 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 am

Child soldiers aren’t a good look for military philosophy.
the left is recruiting child soldiers constantly, that's the whole leftist strategy

even before they get to school, they are being indoctrinated by the likes of Disney & Marvel Comics

for example Marvel has hired Ta-Nehishi Coates to write Captain America comics now

Jordan Peterson on being Marvel's new Captain America villain

The villain Red Skull appears as an internet celebrity recruiting wayward young men via lengthy YouTube videos

Canadian author Jordan Peterson appears to be the inspiration for the villain in the latest edition of Captain America in what the well-known academic is calling a “surreal event.”

“People made curious in a negative way about me as a consequence of such smear tactics who then read something I wrote … almost invariably conclude that the gap between what I am accused with and what I am actually doing is so absurdly wide that the slanderers end by discrediting themselves,” Peterson told the National Post in an email.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/jo ... ca-villain
those who say "I am going to fight this", will be fighting their own children, make no mistake

if you don't comply with the dogma, the children will condemn you as a "Nazi" by default

you cannot fight the wrath of God brought down upon peoples heads by their own choices

And I will fight this, with my son right beside me. My son is smarter than most already at his age, and I pride myself on that, as well as the relationship we have together.

Most people can't stop what is happening at schools because they don't have the family interaction to do so. Stopping what happens outside of the home at home means spending time and being a family, not just eat, and sleep together under the same roof.

The reason people are so able to get into our kid's heads is that the parents don't know what is going on, and chose not to be part of that life, so when it comes home they have no idea how to deal with it.

As I've said, I am already on a government list, and I don't give a shit, I am going to make sure my son is not only a free thinker but one that is able to defend himself mentally and physically from the destructive forces inside and outside of the house.
enjoy your total war of annihilation, mutually assured destruction

not having children myself, I have no dog in this fight, so I will sit it out
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:52 am

This forum is a good example of the futility of fighting: we are one of the few places believers can gather (that aren't crazy Qers) but hardly anyone does. There are very, very few of us indeed.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:57 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:52 am
This forum is a good example of the futility of fighting:
the only people you will be destroying is other Americans, eye for an eye, Pyrrhic victory is inevitable
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:59 am

Everyone senses that which is why Trump is so popular among them: against all odds, he captured the field for a brief time.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:06 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:48 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:44 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

enjoy your total war of annihilation, mutually assured destruction

not having children myself, I have no dog in this fight, so I will sit it out
This is where you are wrong, I am treating my son how I wanted to be raised... I am firm but fair, I don't sugarcoat things but I show him, love. I teach him there are consequences for actions and that he has to deal with them, but not always alone if he asks for help.

He is 5 years old, he is learning how to build things out of wood and gardening. Next year I will be teaching him how to shoot a rifle, and fishing... He has been helping me in the kitchen when he wants to...

He knows how to handle a knife, and I barely have to watch what he does.

He loves dinosaurs and robots...any time something happens at school I listen, no matter how shallow it may be, I have an ear for him and a shoulder if he needs it. He is far from being a baby though in that case, he has fallen down, gotten back up and dusted himself off, and went on playing. He knows if he isn't bleeding or anything isn't broken we aren't going to show any sympathy except in asking if he's ok.

He knows full well if he acts like a cry baby he won't get sympathy...

He tells me everything about school, and if there is any questions I answer them or correct them... I also rip the school committee a new asshole monthly if they don't get their shit together. The principal at the school knows my name, and my son's...they know full well that if they try shit I will bring hell down on them...

They don't like me but know what, I don't care... I'm not there to make friends, I am there to make sure my son doesn't get screwed out of an education.

I have a good foundation with my son... I can't say the same will be for those that have let it go so long without interaction, or the "SJWs" which are just pussies to begin with.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:07 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:59 am
Everyone senses that which is why Trump is so popular among them: against all odds, he captured the field for a brief time.
Caesar crossed the Rubicon, but it did not save the republic
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:08 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:07 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Ceasar also was the first one to have a coin minted in his likeness...
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
as the Imperator & Princeps of a pagan slave empire, not a self governing republic
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:12 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

as the Imperator & Princeps of a slave empire, not a self governing republic
Well he wasn't a Marcus Aurelius.
#NotOneRedCent