Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:02 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:33 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:07 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:00 pm
Just bought a 10 pack of AR-15 lower 80s... that tells you what I think where we are going.
Kinda surprised you didn’t just forge the casings in your basement.
Lol, I damn near shot beer out for my nose! Haha
Same.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:32 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Just bought a 10 pack of AR-15 lower 80s... that tells you what I think where we are going.
Need a metal CNC machine, don't have space.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:32 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Need a metal CNC machine, don't have space.
Here's where he claims he didn't understand the nuance.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:03 pm

It's one level of fascism to go after the livelihoods of those who broke the law entering the Capitol. It's a huge jump to go after anyone for simply attending the rally/protest.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... vel-to-d-c

This isn't the first instance I've read of this kind of attack. They are trying to totally silence people and make them fear even going to a peaceful rally. I believe this is similar to what they did to Trump over the summer with the riots and CHAZ, where they create a lose-lose situation. Do nothing, and they own you. Fight back and they say "see, we told you they were violent" and use it to further try and silence you.

They are going to take until there is nothing left to lose for some people. Then you will get real violence. I don't see a path to victory or even reconciliation without a phase that involves a great deal of violence. Not condoning anything, just what I see coming.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:23 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:03 pm
It's one level of fascism to go after the livelihoods of those who broke the law entering the Capitol. It's a huge jump to go after anyone for simply attending the rally/protest.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... vel-to-d-c

This isn't the first instance I've read of this kind of attack. They are trying to totally silence people and make them fear even going to a peaceful rally. I believe this is similar to what they did to Trump over the summer with the riots and CHAZ, where they create a lose-lose situation. Do nothing, and they own you. Fight back and they say "see, we told you they were violent" and use it to further try and silence you.

They are going to take until there is nothing left to lose for some people. Then you will get real violence. I don't see a path to victory or even reconciliation without a phase that involves a great deal of violence. Not condoning anything, just what I see coming.
It starts with creating competitor infrastructure to make sure they cannot use their "terms of service" to remove you from access. Right now that is the only reason they can get away with it, they hide behind their terms of service.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:49 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:23 pm
It starts with creating competitor infrastructure to make sure they cannot use their "terms of service" to remove you from access. Right now that is the only reason they can get away with it, they hide behind their terms of service.
It will not be an easy transition.

What's going outside of tech is another battle. You have schools led by far-leftists trying to fire teachers and professors who simply attended the rally. Same for airlines. They've kicked people off planes, had pilots threaten to drop them off in Kansas. They are using this to scare everyone else into submission/silence.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Godaddy took off ar15.com, they're surviving on a backup, FB suspended Ron Paul. They're coming after everything

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:06 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:37 pm
Godaddy took off ar15.com, they're surviving on a backup, FB suspended Ron Paul. They're coming after everything
Ron Paul?? wtf...

Imagine telling your grandparents that one day, tens of thousands of Americans would be removed from public discourse, and declared 'terrorists'.

This is getting fucking bizarre.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote: Ron Paul?? wtf...
For real, of all people.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 am

I originally thought that the idea of inoculation "Turn off your TV" was the answer but I think the better answer is "Refuse to be afraid."

And Turn off your TV.