Dark Days Ahead

PartyOf5

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:12 am
Seriously? I'm so glad I already have this on DVD. This type of commie action is why I still buy blu rays or obtain hard copies of media I can keep.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 am
It isn't the official levers of the system you'll be facing on a daily basis. It'll be their unofficial civilian helpers that will be the ones harassing you.

This is the tranissary: https://twitter.com/donk_enby

These are the types that will be the new Cheka. Now you understand why the system has been rewarding the lumpenproles for their degeneracy for decades. They have created a loyalist class.
Like I said, the more you take from someone, the less they have to lose. The commies are playing with fire. This is how they are with fire:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:44 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 am
Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 am
It isn't the official levers of the system you'll be facing on a daily basis. It'll be their unofficial civilian helpers that will be the ones harassing you.

This is the tranissary: https://twitter.com/donk_enby

These are the types that will be the new Cheka. Now you understand why the system has been rewarding the lumpenproles for their degeneracy for decades. They have created a loyalist class.
Like I said, the more you take from someone, the less they have to lose. The commies are playing with fire. This is how they are with fire:
Better version.

#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:53 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:49 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:38 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:24 pm

Yes I’m not a fan either but to blatantly silence conservative voices, or any, is more than a cannery in coal mine or a shot across the bow.....it like a firebomb raid!
No, this is a canary in the coalmine... you haven't seen a shot across the bow yet. That won't happen until they start silencing their own that don't follow their views. A firebomb raid will be when they start to try to change the Constitution.
The canary happened long ago. Back when they tried to cancel Alex Jones. I admit I never listened to him, and the clips I did see showed him to bit a bit nuts. I guess we are guilty of the "first they came for...".
+1, that’s what I was talking about.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 am
Xenophon wrote:
Seriously? I'm so glad I already have this on DVD. This type of commie action is why I still buy blu rays or obtain hard copies of media I can keep.
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”
― George Orwell, 1984

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
― George Orwell, 1984

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“The Ministry of Peace concerns itself with war, the Ministry of Truth with lies, the Ministry of Love with torture and the Ministry of Plenty with starvation. These contradictions are not accidental, nor do they result from from ordinary hypocrisy: they are deliberate exercises in doublethink”
― George Orwell, 1984
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:20 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:53 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:38 pm

No, this is a canary in the coalmine... you haven't seen a shot across the bow yet. That won't happen until they start silencing their own that don't follow their views. A firebomb raid will be when they start to try to change the Constitution.
The canary happened long ago. Back when they tried to cancel Alex Jones. I admit I never listened to him, and the clips I did see showed him to bit a bit nuts. I guess we are guilty of the "first they came for...".
It was well before Alex Jones, you guys are not looking at the details enough to see that Alex Jones was a casualty of them attempting to flex their muscles to see what they could get away with. It has been nearly four decades since the first shot was thrown across the bow... if you want to go by the grand scheme of things...

When the media went from telling you the story and letting you make up your own mind, to telling you how to think, that is when the first shots were fired. When the media told you about what candidate was good and bad instead of letting you chose yourself, that is when the first shots were thrown across the bow.

And when I mean the first shots, I mean in modern history, not history as a whole.

People, the signs have been there for ages...
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:21 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 am
Xenophon wrote:
Part of the Modern day book burning!
Silencing political and moral opponents!
Giving false labels to demonize your opponents!
Violently attack your opponents!

All acts of the Left.
All hallmarks of Nazis.

Yet we are the Nazis.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:25 am

So, fun fact. A person I know (not a crazy person) heard from their brother, who is ostensibly not a crazy person, to go ahead and have cash and groceries ready for something based upon something they were told by a member of the federalized National Guard.

I am doubting it means anything. I was thinking a potential 2nd round of lockdowns, but the Q crowd has latched on to something similar and are hailing it as the glorious victory they've been promised forever.

Posting for posterity, I guess.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:28 am

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:25 am
So, fun fact. A person I know (not a crazy person) heard from their brother, who is ostensibly not a crazy person, to go ahead and have cash and groceries ready for something based upon something they were told by a member of the federalized National Guard.

I am doubting it means anything. I was thinking a potential 2nd round of lockdowns, but the Q crowd has latched on to something similar and are hailing it as the glorious victory they've been promised forever.

Posting for posterity, I guess.
We have not yet reached the pinnacle of Stupidity. The event horizon stretches forever onward.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:57 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:20 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:53 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

It was well before Alex Jones, you guys are not looking at the details enough to see that Alex Jones was a casualty of them attempting to flex their muscles to see what they could get away with. It has been nearly four decades since the first shot was thrown across the bow... if you want to go by the grand scheme of things...

When the media went from telling you the story and letting you make up your own mind, to telling you how to think, that is when the first shots were fired. When the media told you about what candidate was good and bad instead of letting you chose yourself, that is when the first shots were thrown across the bow.

And when I mean the first shots, I mean in modern history, not history as a whole.

People, the signs have been there for ages...
Guys, TC has been trying to warn us about this since he was 4 years old, we just wouldn't listen.