Dark Days Ahead

DBTrek

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:30 pm
Good!

The more they have to openly display their impotence and illegitimacy, the better.
It's all fun and games till they send Camo-Boss Hoggess after your country ass.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:39 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:29 pm
Haumana wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:21 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:01 pm
Retirement will be all Bowling and golf for me. Gardening and tending to my animals in the mornings.
What is your high series? What is the current ball of the moment? I was in 5 leagues a week at my apex.
Just picked up a Storm Axiom last week, and it changed everything. Don’t know what I did to my IQ Tour, but it’s busted good.

Suddenly I’m hooking the lane instead of playing down and in, so my scores have rocketed.

High series is 624 now, and 264 for a game.
Right on. Storm still leading the way. The Nuke was the ball of choice when I last bowled. Storm Shark was just entering the scene.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm

So my military friends got off a conference call with their COs today... they are not allowed to talk or meet up with people who have been active on Parler or other "right-wing entities"... and that about another 10K plus reserves have been called in for the inauguration...

Oh, side note, anyone who is "Pro-Trump" is also being looked into now. "Quietly"...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Every day we look more like China. It's not every subtle or slow anymore. This is full speed ahead.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:20 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:03 pm
Every day we look more like China. It's not every subtle or slow anymore. This is full speed ahead.
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

My flag is going to be red... there will be no quarter given if it comes to what it looks like moving forward.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm
So my military friends got off a conference call with their COs today... they are not allowed to talk or meet up with people who have been active on Parler or other "right-wing entities"... and that about another 10K plus reserves have been called in for the inauguration...

Oh, side note, anyone who is "Pro-Trump" is also being looked into now. "Quietly"...
Well.....we’ll over 70 million of us...and that’s just the ones that voted. It’s going to take them a while to go through that. Lol
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:26 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:23 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm

Well.....we’ll over 70 million of us...and that’s just the ones that voted. It’s going to take them a while to go through that. Lol
One of my friends said I am on that list... so no it's not going to take time. The list is created already, voting records and online posts. They have records of this already, you seriously are underestimating the DNC and how long they have been planning this...
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:31 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:26 pm
One of my friends said I am on that list... so no it's not going to take time. The list is created already, voting records and online posts. They have records of this already, you seriously are underestimating the DNC and how long they have been planning this...
Well... it was nice knowing you dude.
Don't let them get that pillowcase over your head, because once that happens it's over.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:43 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:31 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Don't let them get that pillowcase over your head, because once that happens it's over.
He's in the military, he is being called up for active duty in the US... he was going to head over to "Africa" but was transferred over here... he is going to be telling me more tomorrow morning, he isn't willing to say anything over the internet, phone, etc...

Basically, the world as we knew it, is no longer here.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:31 pm
The Conservative wrote:
I KNEW IT!

Skankman was an agent.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience