Dark Days Ahead

Haumana

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Haumana » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:52 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:37 pm
Haumana wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Can you imagine if he just open sources the whole cesspool that was Twitter?
He wants to.
He sure does. That's the exciting part. Elon/Twitter is the Maga revolt 2.0.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:48 pm

Has anybody here heard this before from ARCHBISHOP VIGANO?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:51 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:48 pm
Has anybody here heard this before from ARCHBISHOP VIGANO?

I have a distrust of "The Church" because of its past, especially with Cardinal Law (one of the most ironic names ever given) and how they did the "pass the pedophile" between churches throughout Mass for a god-awful long time. If you remove the religious aspect of it, I fully agree with the message. We are at war... people don't realize it yet.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:36 am

There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:49 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:36 am
:x Are you fucking kidding me?!!!

https://amp.www.complex.com/sports/gato ... cholarship
Do stupid things, win stupid prizes. Can't have it ok one time and not ok another. Honestly, some of that music should be shot into the sun along with those who make it.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:59 pm

NEWSMAx Official
Elon Musk agreed that Twitter should release all internal discussions concerning the censoring of the New York Post's story that exposed information on Hunter Biden's laptop. https://bit.ly/3GJ7hA9
Spicy!

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:08 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:59 pm
NEWSMAx Official
Elon Musk agreed that Twitter should release all internal discussions concerning the censoring of the New York Post's story that exposed information on Hunter Biden's laptop. https://bit.ly/3GJ7hA9
Spicy!
I think all the people involved with the original order has been fired, let go, or quiet. I doubt many if any are still available.

So this bombshell isn't as big as it could have been 2+ years ago.
Last edited by The Conservative on Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:32 am

I used to like a podcast called “Skeptoid” by Brian Dunning. He was always a little smug & condescending but now he should rebrand as “Leftoid.” Pseudointellectuals are worse than none at all. Another is Sam Harris. These guys are certain they’re right b/c they think they’re smarter than everyone else.

I often wonder how they would respond to me? I suspect like many of the pseudointellectuals that used to post to this forum? There’s no objective standard people universally adhere to that identifies wisdom. I thought I’d develop one (Renaissance Myn) and was stunned when I couldn’t even get a dozen people to look at it, let alone become a standard.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:49 am

Thanksgiving at my house this year had all the ingredients for those ones you hear about but it was as calm as can be. My daughter’s friends, whom we’ve known for years, came over. I think they have pronouns but it never came up. A couple more of her pronoun friends couldn’t make it. I did learn that the boy she had a crush on, the engineer son of 2 engineers I was friends with 40 years ago, had a transitioning party. I asked my wife if you still count as a past hook-up someone who changes genders? I know my daughter’s friends are militant blue-hairs but they’ve never picked a fight with me? I’m a liberty person so I never start a fight. It’s situations like this that make me think the culture war is overblown then I notice that the only person out of 20 with a kid is my daughter, and everybody’s near 40.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:06 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:49 am
Thanksgiving at my house this year had all the ingredients for those ones you hear about but it was as calm as can be. My daughter’s friends, whom we’ve known for years, came over. I think they have pronouns but it never came up. A couple more of her pronoun friends couldn’t make it. I did learn that the boy she had a crush on, the engineer son of 2 engineers I was friends with 40 years ago, had a transitioning party. I asked my wife if you still count as a past hook-up someone who changes genders? I know my daughter’s friends are militant blue-hairs but they’ve never picked a fight with me? I’m a liberty person so I never start a fight. It’s situations like this that make me think the culture war is overblown then I notice that the only person out of 20 with a kid is my daughter, and everybody’s near 40.
The culture war isn't I erbowln. It is a lull though. We are in an awkward phase where new boundaries are being drawn.

Once that has been defined, those days you just had will not be possible.
#NotOneRedCent