Dark Days Ahead

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:13 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:00 pm
Things are about to get worse for Americans in 2023. I got a job offer that I accepted that will pay me almost 3x my pay now. My wife got big eyes and I said we need to take this opportunity to get completely debt free over the next two years. She said that I was right. We’ll be in our mid 40’s and have zero debt. We’re in good shape right now. Two car payments (one of them is a toy and about paid off) and our mortgage. Zero CC debt. In my opinion if you can get out of debt you need to do so ASAP! Brandon is steering us off a cliff and possibly into WWIII
VERY nice!

But… assuming that we’re going into hyper-inflation means that you should be taking on as much debt as possible. It’ll be easier to pay off over time.

I doubled my income this year by taking on a second full time job (work from home in tech). Most of my ‘work hours’ were being wasted, so I just do more now. That’s taken all the pressure off for the time being.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:13 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Things are about to get worse for Americans in 2023. I got a job offer that I accepted that will pay me almost 3x my pay now. My wife got big eyes and I said we need to take this opportunity to get completely debt free over the next two years. She said that I was right. We’ll be in our mid 40’s and have zero debt. We’re in good shape right now. Two car payments (one of them is a toy and about paid off) and our mortgage. Zero CC debt. In my opinion if you can get out of debt you need to do so ASAP! Brandon is steering us off a cliff and possibly into WWIII
VERY nice!

But… assuming that we’re going into hyper-inflation means that you should be taking on as much debt as possible. It’ll be easier to pay off over time.

I doubled my income this year by taking on a second full time job (work from home in tech). Most of my ‘work hours’ were being wasted, so I just do more now. That’s taken all the pressure off for the time being.
We’ll have that piece of mind that we own everything out right. My income will more or less be pegged to the stock market. The only other debt I want to take on would be a 40 to 100 acre chunk of land in my area. Nothing available right now but in two years I feel that shit will get crazy and that’s when I’ll make my move, you know when people are forced to sell land because of the economy. I’ll be patient with it.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:32 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:21 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
VERY nice!

We’ll have that piece of mind that we own everything out right. My income will more or less be pegged to the stock market. The only other debt I want to take on would be a 40 to 100 acre chunk of land in my area. Nothing available right now but in two years I feel that shit will get crazy and that’s when I’ll make my move, you know when people are forced to sell land because of the economy. I’ll be patient with it.
No doubt man. I’m shopping in the spring for some rural property.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:08 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:32 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:21 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

VERY nice!

No doubt man. I’m shopping in the spring for some rural property.
It’s one thing they are not making anymore of. I want land within 10 mins or less from me. Purely for hunting with my sons and then pass it on to them when my wife and I are gone.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:27 pm

Something exploded in Poland. Article 4 invoked.

Everything else is muddy, but I guarantee the warhawks are trying to use it to go hot.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/futur ... illing-two

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:39 pm

Has anybody else been checking out Twitter lately? It is quite lively and Elon has the MAGA base energized, like the run up to 2016 and Trump. It is pretty epic.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:39 pm
Has anybody else been checking out Twitter lately? It is quite lively and Elon has the MAGA base energized, like the run up to 2016 and Trump. It is pretty epic.
Elon is the worlds most watched comedian now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm
Haumana wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:39 pm
Elon is the worlds most watched comedian now.
It's hilarious. He don't give a shit.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Can you imagine if he just open sources the whole cesspool that was Twitter?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:37 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Can you imagine if he just open sources the whole cesspool that was Twitter?
He wants to.
#NotOneRedCent