Dark Days Ahead

TheOneX

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by TheOneX » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:42 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 am
https://www.lowellsun.com/2022/11/03/le ... ax-relief/

So, mass passed a 3.8 Billion budget, but refused to allow a promised tax break through.

This is what happens with one-party rule...
Meanwhile my state sent everyone a refund, I got $600, because they collected more taxes than they could spend.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:31 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:42 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:03 am
https://www.lowellsun.com/2022/11/03/le ... ax-relief/

So, mass passed a 3.8 Billion budget, but refused to allow a promised tax break through.

This is what happens with one-party rule...
Meanwhile my state sent everyone a refund, I got $600, because they collected more taxes than they could spend.
That is how it should be.

I talked to someone today, and all they did was laugh, saying, "I didn't expect to get it anyway." While in the same breath, they said, "Instead of giving money back to people, they should have spent that money to build 'Affordable Housing'."

My jaw dropped...

What pisses me off is that the Republicans refused to hold this bill up because "People needed the help." Do they want to prove the Democrats are evil SOBs? They should have held it up so that the DNC had to explain why they are breaking their promise about giving money back to the people instead of spending it on entities that can't piss without fucking it up.

Know what they needed just as much? Their fucking money back...
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:52 pm

Affordable housing people do not understand the only reason why housing is not affordable is because the rules and regulations prevent housing from being profitable, therefore not enough housing is built, resulting in demand outpacing supply. This is why large cities like Dallas and Houston have affordable housing while Boston, New York, and San Fran do not. Sure Dallas and Houston have much more land to build, but they allow developers to develop that land without overbearing regulations. Really, even in cities like Dallas housing could be cheaper if they weren't so dependent on single family housing. Which is really what Boston, New York, and San Fran should be focused on building. Since they are land limited, they need to make it easier and cheaper to build high rise apartments and condos. Instead, they make it a logistical nightmare to build anything, therefore only apartments and condos designed for millionaires and billionaires get built.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:39 pm

Because owning a house (up until now anyway) has been such a good investment, and b/c they’ve been subsidized with low interest rates & 30-year mortgages, people buy the biggest house they can afford which means the old-style cheap, small shotgun houses are no longer built. Regulations come into play b/c building permits & fees are the same no matter how expensive a house, and they’re really high now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:18 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:39 pm
Because owning a house (up until now anyway) has been such a good investment, and b/c they’ve been subsidized with low interest rates & 30-year mortgages, people buy the biggest house they can afford which means the old-style cheap, small shotgun houses are no longer built. Regulations come into play b/c building permits & fees are the same no matter how expensive a house, and they’re really high now.
Agreed, that is the other half of the equation.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:35 pm

Financial analyst Martin Armstrong predicts wide civil unrest in 2023, no election in 2024, and the end of the USA in 2032.

“The United States will not exist after 2032. After 2028 and 2029, we are going to have to redesign a government from scratch. America is being destroyed”

“This is a worldwide effort,” he said. “They had to get rid of Trump. The other one who stood in their way is Bolsonaro. Then there is Putin (Russia) and Xi Jinping (China). I think you are going to have historians look back at this 50 years from now, and they will call this period ‘The Climate Change Wars’… They are trying to take down as much oil energy capacity as possible.”
https://summit.news/2022/11/07/analyst- ... n-in-2024/

They are intentionally destroying Western Civilization.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:10 am

If Republicans don’t win House or Senate, they won’t accept the election, and if the Dems don’t, they will riot. However, since the Deep State cabal has been exposed, and CNN & Twitter are no longer captured, MAGA Republicans in Congress will pushback, and probably win b/c the FMWs are no longer untouchable.

MAGA Joe Kent is from my district so I’m hoping that gives me some cover. All the people I was once friends with certainly won’t.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:34 am

I agree

The way I see it, the Muther WEFfers have no choice but to cheat to retain their stranglehold on power. They are to fully committed to let a little thing like elections get in the way.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:00 pm

Things are about to get worse for Americans in 2023. I got a job offer that I accepted that will pay me almost 3x my pay now. My wife got big eyes and I said we need to take this opportunity to get completely debt free over the next two years. She said that I was right. We’ll be in our mid 40’s and have zero debt. We’re in good shape right now. Two car payments (one of them is a toy and about paid off) and our mortgage. Zero CC debt. In my opinion if you can get out of debt you need to do so ASAP! Brandon is steering us off a cliff and possibly into WWIII
Last edited by SilverEagle on Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:01 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:00 pm
Things are about to get worse for Americans in 2023. I got a job offer that I accepted that will pay me almost 3x my pay now. My wife got big eyes and I said we need to take this opportunity to get completely debt free over the next two years. She said that I was right. We’ll be in our mid 40’s and have zero debt. We’re in good shape right now. Two car payments (one of them is a toy and about paid off) and our mortgage. Zero CC debt. In my opinion if you can get out of debt you need to do so ASAP!
SLAMMING IT!