Dark Days Ahead

The Conservative

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:48 pm
If the choice is between inflation v. plunging stock market, let the stock market burn. “Investments” are passive income; you don’t actually produce anything, and certainly don’t earn it. They’re simple gambling and I don’t feel bad when gamblers lose their money. In fact, I don’t really like Capitalism but Free Markets are a great thing. (Capitalism is not Free Markets and vice versa.)

Investing in a stock and getting a revenue stream from it should be considered a valid production source. To think you get on average 3k a month if you are lucky from a 120k investment, at best... You do take a risk.

You aren't guaranteed anything, and you can lose money hand over fist if you screw up badly.

You can reinvest that income as well...you take a risk and it pays off, you should be rewarded.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:03 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
If the choice is between inflation v. plunging stock market, let the stock market burn. “Investments” are passive income; you don’t actually produce anything, and certainly don’t earn it. They’re simple gambling and I don’t feel bad when gamblers lose their money. In fact, I don’t really like Capitalism but Free Markets are a great thing. (Capitalism is not Free Markets and vice versa.)

Investing in a stock and getting a revenue stream from it should be considered a valid production source. To think you get on average 3k a month if you are lucky from a 120k investment, at best... You do take a risk.

You aren't guaranteed anything, and you can lose money hand over fist if you screw up badly.

You can reinvest that income as well...you take a risk and it pays off, you should be rewarded.
What do you produce?

Your money is imaginary, the money you get back is imaginary. Bitcoin is the ultimate expression of this ridiculous charade.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:03 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

What do you produce?

Your money is imaginary, the money you get back is imaginary. Bitcoin is the ultimate expression of this ridiculous charade.
True, but stop paying bills and tell those who you owe money to that thought process and you'll soon realize that belief is enough.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:35 am

Took me over 3 days to get my PayPal account closed. ‘Technical difficulties’ and plenty of other stall tactics. Start now if you want it done by the 3rd.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:35 am
Took me over 3 days to get my PayPal account closed. ‘Technical difficulties’ and plenty of other stall tactics. Start now if you want it done by the 3rd.
So where are you going to go?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:46 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I can always use my debit card on a website. Not subjecting my bank account to the whims of SJW lunacy.

You’ve seen this right?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/28/pay ... tolerance/

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:48 am

I’d like to know what in the fuck this is supposed to mean.

“Who you vote for is private, but whether or not you vote will be part of public record”

Actual voter intimidation.
5FCB0EBA-788F-4C0E-9F63-4AB857743E08.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:11 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:46 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I can always use my debit card on a website. Not subjecting my bank account to the whims of SJW lunacy.

You’ve seen this right?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/28/pay ... tolerance/
Yeah, and I am looking for a non-SJW PayPal/Venmo variant.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:12 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:48 am

“Who you vote for is private, but whether or not you vote will be part of public record”

Actual voter intimidation. 5FCB0EBA-788F-4C0E-9F63-4AB857743E08.jpeg
Your voting record is private, but to know if you voted in the election is public information.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:14 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:12 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:48 am

Actual voter intimidation. 5FCB0EBA-788F-4C0E-9F63-4AB857743E08.jpeg
Your voting record is private, but to know if you voted in the election is public information.
Clearly. But what’s the point in a political party sending out a mass mailer to tell me that?

The implication is that some kind of repercussions will be in place for non-voters.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace