C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:35 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:36 pm
- Dow is now below 30k.
- Mortgage rates are 5.78%.
- Inflation over 8%
- Gas over $5 a gallon

So what happens next? My guess is housing crash, followed by layoffs. We are probably already in a recession (which government won't admit), but this one is different from the last. This one feels worse, even though we haven't seen that quite yet.
Housing crash is underway. The MSM has been ignoring it.

This Fall gas is going to be $6-$7, they wont be able to ignore the housing crash and as you say layoffs will be through the roof.

Bonus: this economic situation will put people in a place to really question our masters, this will include clot shot deaths.
Right now I am just hoping this reduces crowds at Cedar Point when I go in September.
I love Cedar Point! Best roller coaster park in the world and it’s only 2.5 hrs away from my house.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 am

This is how the land in the US is distributed right now... we may want to look at this and figure out how to get back to feeding America... instead of depending on the rest of the world for food.

#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:51 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:27 am
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:16 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:35 am

Housing crash is underway. The MSM has been ignoring it.

This Fall gas is going to be $6-$7, they wont be able to ignore the housing crash and as you say layoffs will be through the roof.

Bonus: this economic situation will put people in a place to really question our masters, this will include clot shot deaths.
Right now I am just hoping this reduces crowds at Cedar Point when I go in September.
I love Cedar Point! Best roller coaster park in the world and it’s only 2.5 hrs away from my house.
I actually prefer Kings Island.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 am
This is how the land in the US is distributed right now... we may want to look at this and figure out how to get back to feeding America... instead of depending on the rest of the world for food.

Other than foods that we are not able to grow here due to climate how else do we rely on the rest of the world for food?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:20 am

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 am
The Conservative wrote:

Other than foods that we are not able to grow here due to climate how else do we rely on the rest of the world for food?
What can't we grow? Really... the entire US spreads across nearly all growing spectrums.

As for "how else do we rely on the rest of the world for?" You tell me... for some reason with Ukraine under attack our oil and food have gone up around the world exponentially. The US should not have a food shortage at all... what we have is a distribution issue it seems.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:20 am
TheOneX wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

What can't we grow? Really... the entire US spreads across nearly all growing spectrums.

As for "how else do we rely on the rest of the world for?" You tell me... for some reason with Ukraine under attack our oil and food have gone up around the world exponentially. The US should not have a food shortage at all... what we have is a distribution issue it seems.
Well, it isn't exactly easy to grow bananas in the US. Many fruits and spices need tropical climates that do not exist in the US. The kind of food products we import are generally luxury items. If you are seeing shortages in corn, wheat, potatoes, beans, beef, chicken, or pork it isn't due to some global issue. It would be due to domestic issues. The only basic food item that we might rely on the greater world for is rice, but we don't need rice as we produce enough corn, wheat, and potatoes.

Now, since we do not have any limits on exports, that I am aware of at least, global shortages will have an affect on the price of foods as increase demand will increase the price.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:46 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:56 pm
The Conservative wrote:
TheOneX wrote:

Well, it isn't exactly easy to grow bananas in the US. Many fruits and spices need tropical climates that do not exist in the US. The kind of food products we import are generally luxury items. If you are seeing shortages in corn, wheat, potatoes, beans, beef, chicken, or pork it isn't due to some global issue. It would be due to domestic issues. The only basic food item that we might rely on the greater world for is rice, but we don't need rice as we produce enough corn, wheat, and potatoes.

Now, since we do not have any limits on exports, that I am aware of at least, global shortages will have an affect on the price of foods as increase demand will increase the price.
Florida grows citrus and bananas just fine. Avocados too.
The only crop I don’t think we can grow is coffee.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:46 pm
TheOneX wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Hawaii
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
TheOneX wrote:

Hawaii
Problem solved.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:07 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Hawaii
Problem solved.
Saffron. Can't live without Saffron ya know.

The US is the Number One exporter of food in the world.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience