Dark Days Ahead

C-Mag

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:27 pm

These people are actively preparing to fight their own citizens.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:27 pm
A Supreme Court justice just intentionally lied to get misinformation into the legal record & to give the MSM “facts” for propaganda spreading. At this level, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:12 am

Russia proposes sending troops to Cuba and Venezuela in response to NATO moving East.

Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... tinue-rise
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:27 pm
A Supreme Court justice just intentionally lied to get misinformation into the legal record & to give the MSM “facts” for propaganda spreading. At this level, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
Whitehouse preparing for angry peasants
Ten foot concrete barriers going up, quietly, they even cut the live cams around the Whitehouse, no reason give
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:36 am

There’s still no cracks in my ex-friends: they’re actually getting radicalized in the wrong direction. Yesterday an old ex-friend texted me just to be an asshole. This can’t possibly end without violence. Where you guys live better have numbers b/c it’s 10:1 against on the Left coast.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:36 am
There’s still no cracks in my ex-friends: they’re actually getting radicalized in the wrong direction. Yesterday an old ex-friend texted me just to be an asshole. This can’t possibly end without violence. Where you guys live better have numbers b/c it’s 10:1 against on the Left coast.
It's a mix. We are the inverse ratio of you. But the propaganda is still strong and people are slowly breaking out of normie thought and trust for establishments.

Our local radio is having on health officials still telling verifiable lies about how good the jab is, and trying to lure people in with $50 to get the jab.

Brainwashed mother in law, told my son in law to his face that he was going to die because he refused the jab

But on balance, those are the only COVID lockstep stories I have. I see few masks, and mostly people ignoring the pandemic.

Talked with my buddy in Portland last night, his leftie ex wife was amazingly up to speed on the docs dropped by Project Veritas. She's getting red pilled.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
How many times have I told you to get out of Saigon dude?

The Midwest dgaf about commie cough. The coasts are lost. Abandon and disregard.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:14 am
Martin Hash wrote:
How many times have I told you to get out of Saigon dude?

The Midwest dgaf about commie cough. The coasts are lost. Abandon and disregard.
Let the lost states rot until they realize their mistakes, while reinforcing states that still have hope.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:55 am
Brainwashed mother in law, told my son in law to his face that he was going to die because he refused the jab
There are people on far-left controlled forums seriously discussing how they can get away with calling child protective services (CPS) on parents who won't consent to having their kids vaccinated.

The left is going to keep pushing until they get their wet dream: A MAGA person who finally snaps and retaliates to all of this with violence. They want more Jan. 6th as an excuse for even more control.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:34 pm

The MAGA person who does nothing and just lets it happen is no better.