Dark Days Ahead

TheOneX

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by TheOneX » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:33 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:58 am
The darkness is upon us.

So looking at that, only one of those graphs even has a correlation with the iPhone. The rest were already trending that way before the iPhone. Some of them you may be able to claim the iPhone accelerated things, but isn't the root of the issue.

1. Not hanging out with friends started trending downwards in the mid-90's, seems to correlate with the internet.
2. Not having as much sex the whole graph is trending downwards before the iPhone. (also I wouldn't trust any survey on high schoolers having sex, there is a strong pressure to lie)
3. Again trending downwards well before the iPhone. This trend looks to have really started in the late 80's or early 90's, then took a steep dive just before the iPhone.
4. Feeling left out or lonely definitely has a correlation with the iPhone, most likely due to the increased access to social media.
5. Again trending downwards since the 80's, if anything looks like the iPhone may have slown down the trend for a few years.
6. This trend started in the early 90's, probably around the time when home video games really became popular, and doesn't seem the iPhone had an affect. Looks like this trend really took off around 2011 or 2012 when streaming really started to become big.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:52 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:33 am

Good Thread
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:08 pm

Agent provocateur confirmed.................... crickets of cours
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:35 pm

Too many things don't make sense with COVID and what appears like a planned destruction by the Biden Admin.
Ask yourself, Cui Bono ?

Here a good read and timeline on how it was all put in place and why.
SYSTEMIC COLLAPSE AND PANDEMIC SIMULATION
https://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-sel ... imulation/

Things I learned:
1. The Vaccine program is for 5 years
2. The Fed hired BlackRock to manage the bailout package in response to the ‘COVID-19 crisis
3. Confirmation it was all a planned operation - Scamdemic - I've been inching that way, this put it over the top.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:18 am

Had to call an electrician, wife gave me three recommendations from NextDoor. One had a normal black name and one had a name of same ethnicity as myself. I called the black guy first as he was first on the list - I didn't think anything of it. Then I wondered if I should have given the business to the other guys since the world is going tribal; then I realized 3 years ago such a thought would never have crossed my mind. Fuck leftist.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:22 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:18 am
Had to call an electrician, wife gave me three recommendations from NextDoor. One had a normal black name and one had a name of same ethnicity as myself. I called the black guy first as he was first on the list - I didn't think anything of it. Then I wondered if I should have given the business to the other guys since the world is going tribal; then I realized 3 years ago such a thought would never have crossed my mind. Fuck leftist.
Excellent anecdote.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:12 am

The world brought to you by BLM and CRT.

Whites are becoming race aware, we are being forced into it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:24 am

Why are the elites pushing so hard to make a dystopia? Is it really bc they think the population needs to be reduced and forced to use less resources? Seems like there are better ways to do that...and population is already falling. It seems
like things were generally moving in the right direction (except for the fucking CCP) and now they want the entire world to be like the PRC.

What is going on just seems plain "evil" - no other way to put it.

And the majority of people seem to be cool with it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:29 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:24 am
Why are the elites pushing so hard to make a dystopia? Is it really bc they think the population needs to be reduced and forced to use less resources? Seems like there are better ways to do that...and population is already falling. It seems
like things were generally moving in the right direction (except for the fucking CCP) and now they want the entire world to be like the PRC.

What is going on just seems plain "evil" - no other way to put it.

And the majority of people seem to be cool with it.
The majority of people are cool with it because they're FMWs. They couldn't win by the old rules: liberty, meritocracy & patriotism; so they changed the rules so that they could win. As for the defectors, that's out of malevolence: resentful men from the lower rungs of the Male Dominance Hierarchy.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change