Dark Days Ahead

C-Mag

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:07 am

The Blue Helmets are coming to fix racism in America
Biden’s UN Racism Inspectors Plan To ‘Restrict’ And Criminalize Free Speech
Joe Biden’s Secretary of State Tony Blinken recently announced that he is inviting United Nations racism inspectors to the United States to conduct a report on American society. Blinken specifically invited Fernand de Varennes, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Minority Issues, and Tendayi Achiume, the UN Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Racism. NATIONAL FILE has obtained video footage of de Varennes calling for the criminalization of “hate speech” and pushing for censorship by saying that free expression is not absolute. de Varennes even said that “I don’t think it will take that much effort” to pass legislation in the United States holding social media companies liable for supposed hate speech.
https://nationalfile.com/exposed-bidens ... ee-speech/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:07 am
The Blue Helmets are coming to fix racism in America
Biden’s UN Racism Inspectors Plan To ‘Restrict’ And Criminalize Free Speech
Joe Biden’s Secretary of State Tony Blinken recently announced that he is inviting United Nations racism inspectors to the United States to conduct a report on American society. Blinken specifically invited Fernand de Varennes, the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Minority Issues, and Tendayi Achiume, the UN Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Racism. NATIONAL FILE has obtained video footage of de Varennes calling for the criminalization of “hate speech” and pushing for censorship by saying that free expression is not absolute. de Varennes even said that “I don’t think it will take that much effort” to pass legislation in the United States holding social media companies liable for supposed hate speech.
https://nationalfile.com/exposed-bidens ... ee-speech/
Ferdenand de Varennes

he's actually South African, law professor from Pretoria

he's connected to the Academy here in Canada too, Univesity of Moncton

he's a Woke Commie on steroids
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:18 am

the Democrats have drunk all the Kool-Aid, they are taking you to Jonestown U.S.A.

it's like Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada has staged a coup and is occupying Washington DC

you might as be reporting to Justin Trudeau as the CinC, that is what has happened in effect

the Democrats are importing Canadian policies to America, verbatim, down to the last detail

foreigners are writing this stuff, the Democrats are enacting it for them

Ferdinand de Varennes, this is Justin Trudeau's guy, that's the Trudeau agenda coming for y'all now
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:25 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:18 am
the Democrats have drunk all the Kool-Aid, they are taking you to Jonestown U.S.A.

it's like Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada has staged a coup and is occupying Washington DC

you might as be reporting to Justin Trudeau as the CinC, that is what has happened in effect

the Democrats are importing Canadian policies to America, verbatim, down to the last detail

*Trying to*.
They already saw Americans turn out at the Capito once - in a disorganized protest.
They're still shitting themselves and pretending they beat back an invading army trying to overthrow the government.
(With their hands I guess, since thy weren't armed)
Still see headlines of politicians shaking in their boots and trying to exact some ridiculous level of revenge.

Point being - if they though this place was Canada before, they know this not now.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:30 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:25 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

*Trying to*.
They already saw Americans turn out at the Capito once - in a disorganized protest.
They're still shitting themselves and pretending they beat back an invading army trying to overthrow the government.
Still see headlines of politicians shaking in their boots and trying to exact some ridiculous level of revenge.

Point being - if they though this place was Canada before, they know this not now.
like I say, if America falls, there is nothing left to stop them

but I still have faith in the American religion

there is no resistance here where I am, but I still carry the torch, I preach the faith

Nec Aspera Terrent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:30 am
DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

*Trying to*.

there is no resistance here where I am, but I still carry the torch, I preach the faith

100% correct Smitty! If America falls then we’ll be in a dark age for 1,000 years. Literally Hitlers wet dream. The frayed ends of Freedom in the world hang by a thread.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:44 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

*Trying to*.

100% correct Smitty! If America falls then we’ll be in a dark age for 1,000 years. Literally Hitlers wet dream. The frayed ends of Freedom in the world hang by a thread.
they are always hanging by a thread, the fight never ends, it was the same in 1776

when the Founders won the war, they called it The Miracle

[/youtube]
Nec Aspera Terrent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:49 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:44 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:36 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

they are always hanging by a thread, the fight never ends, it was the same in 1776

when the Founders won the war, they called it The Miracle

[/youtube]
Oh I agree. However the large increase in the amount of mindless zombies of the left have grown out of control. I blame technology for making rural folk more “liberal city minded”. Twenty years ago it was a balance like Rome vs Barbarians on the frontier. Now it feels like Leonidas and the 300 vs the Persians.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:55 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:49 am
Now it feels like Leonidas and the 300 vs the Persians.
well, except the Spartans are not really our people

they were actually the Globohomos of their day

bunch of faggots, homosexuality was enforced by law in Sparta

we are actually the Athenians, they were the freedom lovers of Ancient Greece

Hopites at Marathon
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 am

like the Spartans never would have tanslated the Bible from Aramaic into Ancient Greek

it was the Athenians who did that, they passed the torch to the Romans

then the Romans passed it to the Germans, that's us

America got it from the Scots - Germans, the Lowland Scots Protestants, the Scots-Irish

that's who brought it over on the boat

Nec Aspera Terrent