Dark Days Ahead

Xenophon

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Xenophon » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:17 am
Interesting little story here. The story is about poaching, but its really about law enforcement.

Two guys in law Enforcement get busted for poaching by game wardens (LEOs) by using extensive use of tech that reeks of 4th Amendment abuse.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/conservatio ... alifornia/
That's insane. The Game Warden is militarized to that extent in California? They must be getting paid a heck of a lot more than their Southern counterparts.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:15 am

First Rule of Poaching.....

Tyler Durden
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm

I've been with my current employer for many years. Today I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to last.

My employer continues to get more obviously woke. We've had to take "diversity" classes, been asked things like our religion in "anonymous" surveys, and made to take part in discussions about race. Lots of keywords like equity and representation being used in presentations.

The most recent was a meeting where the demographics of our staff compared to our customers was shown. Basically they told us we are too white and leadership (who themselves are mostly white) is working on initiatives to get our staff to better match the demographics of our customers. In other words, white people are going to be replaced by POC and LGBTQ (which were specifically mentioned) simply because they meet the right demographics check boxes.

I have been an exemplary employee throughout my time, but I'm not sure how long it will be before the wokeness forces me out, either by my choice or theirs.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:24 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm
I have been an exemplary employee throughout my time, but I'm not sure how long it will be before the wokeness forces me out, either by my choice or theirs.
I never had that option, I am too much of a barracks room lawyer to hold my tongue

some people think the military makes you into an automaton who just obeys orders

but actually I was indoctrinated into mission command, to take the initiative, to run my section how I saw fit

so I could never fit into a civilian workplace after that, it's civvie street which demands workers be automatons
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:34 pm

this is not a worldwide phenomena neither, this is highly concentrated in the Anglosphere

it's like my wife is corporate, international jet set

but she works for a European firm, and they are not Woke at all

it never gets mentioned, there is none of this American style indoctrination at her firm
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 pm

there is an historical reason for this

it is the Great Awokening, this is classically Anglo-American Puritanism

the part that makes it sinister is the removal of Christ from the equation

there is no redemption in Woke, it is an attempt to replace Christianity without Christ

at which point it degenerates into Paganism without quarter nor mercy
Nec Aspera Terrent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:48 pm

US Postal Service running secret program that tracks people's social media and flags government agencies: Report
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... government

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:54 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:48 pm
US Postal Service running secret program that tracks people's social media and flags government agencies: Report
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... government
Beat me to it :evil:
United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) running Internet Covert Operations Program (iCOP)

Fucking unbelievable. I wonder if they caught Maxine Waters :shifty:
They must have, hell even the judge knew she was coloring outside the lines.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Does this also mean they have LeBron's "You're next" tweet to the Columbus officer on file? THAT is incitement to violence. he tweets that along with a picture of the officer, who did exactly what he was trained to do. He saved the life of someone who was .1 seconds away from being killed.

No mention of THIS on ESPN.

Today has been a series of events that has gotten me really mad. America is headed for a really bad place. Things are only getting worse.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:39 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm
Today has been a series of events that has gotten me really mad. America is headed for a really bad place. Things are only getting worse.
I don't think it's going away anytime soon, just due to the generational nature of it

postmodernist theory is that history is a zero sum game

so it's all about taking power from one group and giving it to another

there is no fair play, there are only winners and losers

and this is now the deeply ingrained ideology of an entire generation

and that generation is also the primary target market, the generation that must be catered to for profits
Nec Aspera Terrent