Dark Days Ahead

Ph64

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by Ph64 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:17 am

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:04 am
Just put one of these in front of your webcam lens...

https://www.amazon.com/Meking-Photograp ... 07X4GYQLS/

"I dropped it a while back, the webcam must be out of whack..."
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am

Well at least we got some good news from states:
https://www.80percentarms.com/blog/2a-n ... pril-16th/
17 States are trying to Nullify Gun Control

Biden issued executive actions last week to tighten down federal gun laws and state representatives across the country are working to pass legislation aimed at defying federal law and making any type of federal gun control law enforcement illegal. Many states have already passed legislation in the past to defy federal law by legalizing and decriminalizing marijuana and other drugs that are still classified as illegal by federal law

Arizona and Alabama signed the first gun control nullification bills into law and they are currently the only states to have done so. Since then, many other States have introduced similar bills. Montana's legislature approved a bill that is currently waiting on a signature from their governor. South Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, and West Virginia houses have passed similar bills. While committees in Texas and New Hampshire have bills that are moving forward in their state legislatures, similar bills have been introduced in Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Minnesota, Ohio, Nebraska, Iowa, and Louisiana.
South Carolina where I am moving to is a Constitutional Carry state... I am so glad I am moving down there this year...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:46 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am

Biden issued executive actions last week to tighten down federal gun laws and state representatives across the country are working to pass legislation aimed at defying federal law and making any type of federal gun control law enforcement illegal. Many states have already passed legislation in the past to defy federal law by legalizing and decriminalizing marijuana and other drugs that are still classified as illegal by federal law

Arizona and Alabama signed the first gun control nullification bills into law and they are currently the only states to have done so. Since then, many other States have introduced similar bills. Montana's legislature approved a bill that is currently waiting on a signature from their governor. South Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, and West Virginia houses have passed similar bills. While committees in Texas and New Hampshire have bills that are moving forward in their state legislatures, similar bills have been introduced in Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Minnesota, Ohio, Nebraska, Iowa, and Louisiana.
South Carolina where I am moving to is a Constitutional Carry state... I am so glad I am moving down there this year...
I think that's 19 or 20 states now.

Congrats on the move TC. :clap:
Increased Liberty will do wonders for you, the air smells better, the food tastes better, sex is more enjoyable.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:47 am

Dark Days ahead for young bucks................ STDS running rampant, be careful where you are sticking your dick.
Annual cases of sexually transmitted diseases reached an all-time high for a sixth consecutive year, according to the CDC, with the sharpest increase in cases of syphilis among newborns.

“Less than 20 years ago, gonorrhea rates in the U.S. were at historic lows, syphilis was close to elimination, and advances in chlamydia diagnostics made it easier to detect infections,” said Raul Romaguera, DMD, MPH, acting director for CDC’s Division of STD Prevention in a written statement.

“That progress has since unraveled.”

The agency reports about 2.5 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in 2019, the most recent year that the CDC has complete data. This is a 30% increase from the number of cases in 2015.

https://www.wtvr.com/news/national/once ... g-newborns
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:46 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am

I think that's 19 or 20 states now.

Congrats on the move TC. :clap:
Increased Liberty will do wonders for you, the air smells better, the food tastes better, sex is more enjoyable.
I'm looking at the properties right now, just to know what I need to move, etc... We are selling all our furniture except one bedroom's worth (my son's) and our tech, and moving down with what can be crated/boxed up.

Side note, once I move down there I am looking for a long-term plan of getting off the grid as much as possible and becoming self-sufficent so that when SHTF I am not dependent on anyone to survive.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:06 pm

Full independence is not a realistic goal. Develop your skills and preps to help support yourself and others. Form a small tribe. This is the way.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:10 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:06 pm
Full independence is not a realistic goal. Develop your skills and preps to help support yourself and others. Form a small tribe. This is the way.
That's my plan, but if I can't support myself before SHTF, I can't support others when it does.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:16 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
That's my plan, but if I can't support myself before SHTF, I can't support others when it does.
Well, you’ll never be able to provide all of your needs. Pioneers never even attempted going alone.

Develop skills in medicine, food, defense, or radio, or whatever, and make friends with people that have different skill sets. That’s how humans have always done.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:10 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:16 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:10 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Well, you’ll never be able to provide all of your needs. Pioneers never even attempted going alone.

Develop skills in medicine, food, defense, or radio, or whatever, and make friends with people that have different skill sets. That’s how humans have always done.
That's the point, but unless you have a skill that is needed. You are a burden not a help.

I'll be working on energy and food. I've been testing small-scale hydroponics.

I'm waiting to move before trying it large scale. I'll be moving it to ¼ acre of land and try to produce 1 acre of product.

For now, I'm growing herbs above a fish tank. Using the fish and plants, trying to create a stable ecosystem.

What I might end up doing is creating a pond and using it as the water for the plants, while the plants produce oxygen for the water.

The electricity may come if I can get a property near a river. Since it doesn't really get cold enough for ice and snow down there constantly I should be able to create a hydro-power system for electricity.

If not I may get a drilling system and tap into the water table and use that to do the same thing.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:47 am
Dark Days ahead for young bucks................ STDS running rampant, be careful where you are sticking your dick.
Annual cases of sexually transmitted diseases reached an all-time high for a sixth consecutive year, according to the CDC, with the sharpest increase in cases of syphilis among newborns.

“Less than 20 years ago, gonorrhea rates in the U.S. were at historic lows, syphilis was close to elimination, and advances in chlamydia diagnostics made it easier to detect infections,” said Raul Romaguera, DMD, MPH, acting director for CDC’s Division of STD Prevention in a written statement.

“That progress has since unraveled.”

The agency reports about 2.5 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis in 2019, the most recent year that the CDC has complete data. This is a 30% increase from the number of cases in 2015.

https://www.wtvr.com/news/national/once ... g-newborns
Seems to coincide with the international illegals too.
#NotOneRedCent