Total Incompetence

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Total Incompetence

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:02 am

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:43 am

Find a path to land, weapons (security), and food/water, and when TSHTF you'll be getting laid all you want.

That explains why preppers are all such annoying jackwads... they are waiting for the apocalypse to get laid.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:15 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:04 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:02 am
Seattle Public Schools recently held a racially charged teacher-training session that convicted US schools of committing “spirit murder”
:lol:

They're not totally wrong.

I mean, I remember going to public school - "spirit murder" is a pretty apt description.
The entire quote:

Seattle Public Schools recently held a racially charged teacher-training session that convicted US schools of committing “spirit murder” against black kids and demanded that white teachers “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgment of [their] thieved inheritance.”
In inner city schools the kids have more privilege than any of the teachers. Thing like this are only going to make it worse.

At least they are going after teachers. Eat your own while I watch from cover. 8-)

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:20 am

Once I'm retired and don't have to worry about being cancelled I'm going to become an activist.

I can march around "protesting" about how black athletes must surrender their privilege and thieved inheritance.

Seriously. From middle school on, athletes are given all kinds of special privileges. Other students do their schoolwork for them. Teachers give them passing grades they don't deserve. The list goes on. Same people doing this bitch about Hellen Keller being privileged.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:32 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:43 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:28 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:26 am
All I know is that, when I was a teenager, if you told me I could cut class and walk around town all day with my friends at a 'school sucks' rally, and all I had to do was pretend to give a shit about anti-racism, I would be there with bells on - no questions asked.
Find a way to skip out and get laid even better.
Find a path to land, weapons (security), and food/water, and when TSHTF you'll be getting laid all you want.
In High School?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:54 am

Breitbart running story about Harvard Med School facility tweeting that people who give birth are “birthing people” instead of women because not all who give birth are women.

At some point, average people will get clued in and start to seek care outside of the facilities controlled by the Ivy’s.

Think about it - do you want a crazy ideologue operating on you if you’re white and there’s a more deserving poc in the next room who really needs a new heart?

Everyday the madness grows....deeper and darker we go.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:04 pm

The medical community is the biggest bunch of gynocentric sanctimonious egomaniacs I've ever been involved with. Consider anything from the WHO or CDC as suspect; the Shamdemic is on them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:20 pm

Nissan pulls into the running with an old classic "admin/admin"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nissa ... n-password

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:20 pm
Nissan pulls into the running with an old classic "admin/admin"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nissa ... n-password
Back in my dotcom days we picked a "saying" and then modified it by server name for root access (su)... So we'd pick a phrase like "short term memory is the first to go" ("stmitftg") and then modify it by server name, maybe last 2 chars and first 2 chars...

So "web1" server root would be "b1stmitftgwe", "app1" was "p1stmitftgap", "dbase1" was "e1stmitftgdb"...

Of course being on the admin team, whenever anyone left everything changed including our login passwords... Made for a fun time logging into like 50 servers to reset all your passwords. Invariably just when you were getting really settled into the new password scheme someone would leave and we'd go through it all again.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:15 am

Just after your software killed 1,000 people...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... flight-182

Formerly GrumpyCatFace