Total Incompetence

DBTrek

Re: Total Incompetence

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:18 am

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:02 am

Seattle Public Schools recently held a racially charged teacher-training session that convicted US schools of committing “spirit murder”
:lol:

They're not totally wrong.

I mean, I remember going to public school - "spirit murder" is a pretty apt description.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:04 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:02 am
Seattle Public Schools recently held a racially charged teacher-training session that convicted US schools of committing “spirit murder”
:lol:

They're not totally wrong.

I mean, I remember going to public school - "spirit murder" is a pretty apt description.
The entire quote:

Seattle Public Schools recently held a racially charged teacher-training session that convicted US schools of committing “spirit murder” against black kids and demanded that white teachers “bankrupt [their] privilege in acknowledgment of [their] thieved inheritance.”
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:11 am

Oh, it is bananas, for sure.

I especially liked:
White teachers must recognize that they “are assigned considerable power and privilege in our society”
I can't hardly move without being oppressed by considerably powerful public school teachers.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:21 am

Does this mean that the kids run the class? Because that would be awesome.

Also, having spent the better part of 20 years in corporate America, soul-crushing is probably the best job training they actually offer.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:26 am

All I know is that, when I was a teenager, if you told me I could cut class and walk around town all day with my friends at a 'school sucks' rally, and all I had to do was pretend to give a shit about anti-racism, I would be there with bells on - no questions asked.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:26 am
All I know is that, when I was a teenager, if you told me I could cut class and walk around town all day with my friends at a 'school sucks' rally, and all I had to do was pretend to give a shit about anti-racism, I would be there with bells on - no questions asked.
Too bad I wasn't around to shove you in a locker

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:22 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:13 pm
Too bad I wasn't around to shove you in a locker
You'd stay in class when you had an excuse not to?

Probably would have reminded the teacher to give homework too.
HAIL!

-Hwen

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:28 pm

Find a way to skip out and get laid even better.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:43 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:28 pm
Find a way to skip out and get laid even better.
Find a path to land, weapons (security), and food/water, and when TSHTF you'll be getting laid all you want.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."