A Nation of Fatherless Adults

kybkh

A Nation of Fatherless Adults

Post by kybkh » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:55 am

Every complaint I have about Leftist political discourse goes back to the differences I see when Mothers discipline children versus Fathers.

Mothers stare blankly ahead for 15 minutes of screaming from the back seat then EXPLODES (if she is worth her salt as a parent) once the decimal level reaches jet engine levels.

Fathers barks sharply after 5 minutes, avoid the 15 minutes for rage to intensify, and maintains a less bipolar level of drama.

In instance one, kids have great time for 15 minutes then end up in tears. In instance two, children never reach Pixie snorting levels of joy, but avoid the crash of rage.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Re: A Nation of Fatherless Adults

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Women don’t experience the Male Dominance Hierarchy; they exert control through passive-aggressiveness. That’s why discipline is a male role.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:05 pm

“Time outs” are a creation of women and men who act like women.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Children are allowed, even encouraged, to be confused about gender roles. This is a result of making masculinity toxic.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:33 pm

Just read the fucking replies. Its says everything about how bi-polar the Left is. No connection to reality. No understanding of how management works. How, when governors and mayors throw cops under the bus for political reasons, cops are going to start watching out for themselves rather than watching out for others.

In recent years many regional leaders and groups have invested in rebranding our region for a more vibrant future. We planned to use our built and natural environment to welcome a new generation of visitors, workers and residents. How I would love to have those days of blossoming possibility back.

Now our city’s future hangs in the balance. As we teeter between proclamations and inaction, women are attacked while running daily errands. Carjackings are perpetrated in broad daylight; my daughter witnessed one the other day as she walked her dog. A North Side community group is suing the city for holding the concept of safety hostage to the concept of reform. It is not viable to sacrifice one to the other. Surely we can achieve both?

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis ... fresh=true
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:04 pm

All very good points! The destruction of the nuclear family leads to all of this. They started with the Black Community in the 60’s, then started the destruction of white families in the 80’s. It took longer to destroy the white nuclear family because we didn’t get on the government tit as fast. But we have and now look at this nation. It takes a mother and a FATHER in the home, together, to raise kids properly! The “strong woman” mentality is a joke and no replacement for a Father! Every where we go people tell my wife and I that our kids are so well behaved. And they are and they still have fun as kids and love us. We must’ve got lucky or maybe, just maybe it’s because they got their asses beat when they were bad and time outs are not a thing in our house.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:20 am

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:05 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:04 pm
All very good points! The destruction of the nuclear family leads to all of this. They started with the Black Community in the 60’s, then started the destruction of white families in the 80’s. It took longer to destroy the white nuclear family because we didn’t get on the government tit as fast. But we have and now look at this nation. It takes a mother and a FATHER in the home, together, to raise kids properly! The “strong woman” mentality is a joke and no replacement for a Father! Every where we go people tell my wife and I that our kids are so well behaved. And they are and they still have fun as kids and love us. We must’ve got lucky or maybe, just maybe it’s because they got their asses beat when they were bad and time outs are not a thing in our house.
Back in my early 20s I had a dentist appointment one day, so I'm in the waiting room reading those shitty magazines they always have and there's a woman there with her say 4yo son...

I'm minding my own business reading , the kid has some toy on the floor... Next thing I know the kid is punching me in the knee. Now, not that a 4yo was gonna hurt me of course, but I lowered the magazine and said to him "please stop hitting my knee" - he stops and I raise up the magazine and start reading again until less than a minute later he's punching my knee again. Again, I lower the magazine and say - more firmly and with more of a glare now - "please stop that! It hurts and its rude!" Again, he stops for a minute and then starts up again...

Mind you, this whole time his fat fuck mother is maybe 5-feet from me, there is no way she didn't hear me both times telling him to stop. So this time I look at her and say "ma'am, will you *please* make your son stop punching my knee" - and as she glares back at me looking on the verge of telling me off with a Karen attitude I add "if *you* don't then *I* will, and you might not like how I do it".

She immediately grabbed her son away and put him on the other side of her on the sofa she was on, giving me a vile glare but not saying anything to me.

FFS, its not my job to teach your kid manners... But I will if I have to. :twisted:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 03, 2021 4:06 pm

This looks like a good a place as any to drop this gem

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 pm

If you can't see whoring your mom out as progress there's no hope for you.