The 2024 GOP Candidate

kybkh

The 2024 GOP Candidate

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:02 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: The 2024 GOP Candidate

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:02 pm

Just finished listening to this podcast, this chick is going to run...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:22 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:02 pm
Just finished listening to this podcast, this chick is going to run...
I would vote for her.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:57 pm

She's not going to run for any political office. She was in Laura Ingram's spot on Fox. She has been an anti-Trumper. She sold out her conservative values to get her own day time show on NBC. That bombed almost immediately. Now she's trying to get back in with the conservative crowd as a way of bosting her brand back up since the NBC liberals threw her out.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:21 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:57 pm
She's not going to run for any political office. She was in Laura Ingram's spot on Fox. She has been an anti-Trumper. She sold out her conservative values to get her own day time show on NBC. That bombed almost immediately. Now she's trying to get back in with the conservative crowd as a way of bosting her brand back up since the NBC liberals threw her out.
This.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Why is this even a thread? RNC has shown themselves to corrupt to call DNC out on voter fraud. There will be no more R Presidents.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:13 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:23 pm
Why is this even a thread? RNC has shown themselves to corrupt to call DNC out on voter fraud. There will be no more R Presidents.
The fraud wasn't about R vs D it was about establishment vs the people. As long as it is an establishment R next time the fraud will be reduced to normal levels.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:31 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:23 pm
Well, I guess if you would have identified the 2014 Great Schism of American Cultural and its driving forces (((the obama phone))) I would give your analysis more consideration.

This is a thread cause I have listened to enough people claim to be motivated to act, then position themselves politically with future aspirations to see what this bitch is doing.

Now, she could be trying to grift on the First Amendment which there are worse things a person can grift on, or she could be positioning herself as an anti-establishment, 1st amendment defender, middle class worker background having, tucker carlson loving, chick with a great ass to bump her download numbers. Certainly could be that.

Or, she sees and opening and decided to get off her couch.

I think it would be homerun. Her face and persona + America First = mommy hitler.

I could be wrong, but that doesn't happen often.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:48 am

Nice dream. Now wake up to the reality. She is a huckster looking to boost her own brand. yeah, I know, Trump was the same before he became POTUS. The difference is he moved from Democrat to Republican without really changing his positions much. The parties moved and the GOP is where he ended up. Kelly sold her conservative card for a shot at the sweet liberal trough. When they threw her out she looked around and decided re-branding as her former conservative self was best for (her) business. She is a fraud. In that aspect she would make a good political candidate.

She is not the next Trump. Everyone is looking for the next Trump. The GOP never thought he could make it through the primaries in 2016. Next time anyone like him (i.e. outside the swamp) tris it they will be dealt with more swiftly and decisively.

Either way, she ain't it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:34 am

Ever get the feeling that the ‘conservative’ party/media is just capitalizing on the principles of their base, and cynically exploiting their ideals for attention? Almost like they’re pretending...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0