Man Down!!!

kybkh

Re: Man Down!!!

Post by kybkh » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:58 pm

According to the historian David Goldfield, the Democratic effort to nominate McClellan was “probably the most racist presidential campaign in history.” Speakers at the 1864 Democratic convention referred to Black people in abhorrent terms. One speaker, the historian Eric Foner recounts in his book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, railed against “flat-nosed, long-heeled, cursed of God and damned of men descendants of Africa.” A Democratic campaign pamphlet referred to Lincoln as “Abraham Africanus the First” and mocked the Republican Party as an entity whose first commandment was “Thou shalt have no other God but the negro.”
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:50 pm
Honestly if he had won and buck the globohomo ass clinching and let the USA go back to work while these euros cuck out their wives, I think we had an opportunity to “win the war” might have been Stalingrad esque but we’d be producing while everyone else is hiding in their basement.

But alas, I think you are right hashy. Obama gonna tell Biden to nose dive this mother fucker or else.
Have you ever seen the movie “They Live” with Rowdy Roddy Piper? Those were Covidians. Obey!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:32 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:19 pm
The faggots got me. After all the shit posting and trolling commies this is the tweet that gets me banned. DFBBB7D7-5D48-45EB-82C7-A9C4331E7AAD.png
At least you gained a follower. :dance:

Anyone else here on Twitter? I'm @HasturTime

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:29 am

Twitter doesn't like it when I send flashing gifs at journalists.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:30 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:32 am
kybkh wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:19 pm
The faggots got me. After all the shit posting and trolling commies this is the tweet that gets me banned. DFBBB7D7-5D48-45EB-82C7-A9C4331E7AAD.png
At least you gained a follower. :dance:

Anyone else here on Twitter? I'm @HasturTime
I feel like such an outlaw for being banned from twitter for calling the POTUS a fag. I could have sworn over the years they have been actual hits put out on the guy via twitter.

Well, I guess now I know what its like to be black in America.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:56 am

Calling him a “fag” is worse than threatening to kill him.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:45 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:40 pm
It will be interesting to see the mob consume him if they realize just how hard he sold them to the megacorps.
The Crash is coming; nobody’s going to be thinking about Trump. He dodged a bullet.
How he dodge a bullet when we all know the media is gonna blame him 24/7 when the crash comes? It won't matter if it happens during president Kamala's second term, they'll still be like "Well Trump laid the foundation for this disaster when blah, blah, blah, blahdy, blah, blah...."
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 am

I’m trying not to think about how overwhelming the propaganda has become. It’s time to take perverse pleasure in bad things happening to people we don’t like, and hide while they eat each other.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 am
I’m trying not to think about how overwhelming the propaganda has become. It’s time to take perverse pleasure in bad things happening to people we don’t like, and hide while they eat each other.
Exactly this.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:51 am
That's a good plan actually. What will the lefties do with all that anger now that Trump is gone? Who will they turn on next? Best for conservatives to lay low and let the lefty factions turn on each other.