The Election is over, Dems cheat, Biden in.

SilverEagle

The Election is over, Dems cheat, Biden in.

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:07 pm

We all know that this was massive fraud and you can tell that by the pure statistics. However the scum have covered up their tracks good enough to run out the clock and steal this election. The Republic is dead and I doubt you see a real President for the people ever again. The left will perfect this fraud even more before the next election so future proof will be even harder to find. I highly suggest everyone buy things that are legal right now, and a ton of it, before they are illegal in the near future. Also may want to invest in some PVC piping, end caps, PVC cement, rags soaked in heavy oil, and a shovel.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Zlaxer

Re: The Election is over, Dems cheat, Biden in.

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:11 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:07 pm
We all know that this was massive fraud and you can tell that by the pure statistics. However the scum have covered up their tracks good enough to run out the clock and steal this election. The Republic is dead and I doubt you see a real President for the people ever again. The left will perfect this fraud even more before the next election so future proof will be even harder to find. I highly suggest everyone buy things that are legal right now, and a ton of it, before they are illegal in the near future. Also may want to invest in some PVC piping, end caps, PVC cement, rags soaked in heavy oil, and a shovel.

It’s been dead man - for a while. Sorry you’re just realizing it. It gets easier once you accept it and can be thankful for what time you had under the illusion.

The left can’t be stopped but for total collapse (and the DPRK is making me question thar one)....your time is best spent trying to figure out how to work the system - like all true leftists.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:52 pm

Hey, we got each other. :happy-wavemulticolor:
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pm

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11 ... 45-n284045

In case there was any doubt - you can now assault a US senator (as long as they’re not DNC) and not be investigated for doing so.

There is no republic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Like sands through the hour glass; these are the days of our lives.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:19 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:07 pm
Why PVC with end caps? Me, I'd go 6"steel threaded with end caps. :twisted:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:12 am

We all knew Trump was a blip. A historical anomaly, but also a harbinger of things to come. The Trickster is not the Messiah but thanks to him a lot more people now know that the emperor is naked. He pulled down the pants on all the old institutions like The Media, IC, Academia and the corrupt bipartisan political consensus.

Influence = Attention x Credibility

The news media has been busy now for a while trading credibility for attention. It has been a zero-sum effort since their influence doesn't increase that way. Now that they won't have Trump to talk about they will continue to lose attention as people turn to other distractions. The credibility they gave up for attention can never be regained. Lost like tears in rain. Time to die.

In a way the same thing is true for the politicians. The power of politics will decline as the world continue towards the Global Empire. The influence sphere of national governments will continue to shrink, as will their revenues. National politics will be reduced to a fight over scraps as the global networking elites ascend to power, not caring about national borders or slow democratic processes.

Academia is at the same time phasing itself out. By declaring that there are no objective truths and all search for meaning being pointless, unless as a tool for power they reduce their own functionality. The inflated cost for higher education can't be motivated once the labor market finds out that there is no value to a degree, but instead a risk connected to hiring people who have been thoroughly indoctrinated into radical theories that goes against the interests of the company. No sane person would pay a premium to hire a liability and a company that do so will be destroyed from within.
Other, cheaper ways to acquire the skills needed for gainful employment will emerge.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:14 am

The GOP will spin this as "look how many house seats we gained!". They are forever suckers and cowards. Now that the Democrats have proven wide-scale fraud works, the process will be tweaked and used on other, lower-card races. Democrats will lie, cheat, and steal in order to win. The GOP doesn't even fight back. It's embarrassing.

I still hold the same values I had prior to November 3rd. I was hoping Trump would have erected some kind of spine in the GOP. Same old jellyfish party. I'm done with them. They are more interested in playing the charade than really standing up for the things they claim to be for. Just like Fox News.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:33 am

Third party time nao?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:10 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:33 am
Third party time nao?
I'm just writing in Martin Hash every 4 years from now on.