Asians Not Buying White Guilt

DBTrek

Asians Not Buying White Guilt

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:03 pm

Progressives Declare War on Asians, Meritocracy and STEM
Progressives all across America have declared war on Asians, meritocracy, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). Recently, the San Francisco Unified School District voted to replace their merit admissions process at Lowell High School, one of the best high schools in America and also happens to be 61% Asian, with a lottery-based system.

When Asian-American parents opposed the school district’s plans to enact its new “lottery” system in late October, the school district blasted the parents by stating they were “racist” and responsible for the “toxic culture” at the school. Parents were accused of furthering the “Asian supremacy” agenda by making their children work so hard; their children’s achievements were demoralizing African-American and Latino students.

One African-American parent stated it’s because of Asians hogging up all the spaces “Black people can’t catch up technologically because the ‘stupid Asians’ are keeping black people down out of fear they’d be overtaken.”

When one angry Asian-American parent responded “Trust me, you’ll never catch up. If you need to lower-standards to get in, you’ll never beat us,” a near physical fight broke loose.

Another Asian parent screamed, “First you blame white people, now you blame us!? Grow up! Study harder or go home!”

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/19/p ... -stem/amp/

Damn.... word, son! These self-loathing white liberals rolled on the Asian community mistakenly thinking that half of them must also be self-loathing imbeciles, and they got their shit blasted!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish I could've seen their faces as their entire "You're racist, you're supremacist" weapon arsenal was shrugged off like machinegun fire striking Godzilla. Asians ain't hearing it. They. Do. Not. Care.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Re: Asians Not Buying White Guilt

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:25 pm

I don’t think there are enough meritocracy people left to pushback. Asians? OWGs? That’s it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:25 pm
I don’t think there are enough meritocracy people left to pushback. Asians? OWGs? That’s it.
Open borders are open.
We just need to make informal alliances with Asians on the meritocracy lifestyle, and unchecked immigration suddenly becomes our best ally. :twisted:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:10 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Open borders are open.
We just need to make informal alliances with Asians on the meritocracy lifestyle, and unchecked immigration suddenly becomes our best ally. :twisted:
No amount of Asians can beat Ballot Harvesting.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:15 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Open borders are open.
If China gave us half their population, they'd triple the current American population. Theat's just one Asian country.
But ... someone showed me the Asian sub-reddit ... and these people are just as susceptible to SJW douche-baggery, if not more so, than anyone I've seen. Look at these crybabies:
https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

Gah.
:doh:

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:42 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Open borders are open.
If China gave us half their population, they'd triple the current American population. Theat's just one Asian country.
But ... someone showed me the Asian sub-reddit ... and these people are just as susceptible to SJW douche-baggery, if not more so, than anyone I've seen. Look at these crybabies:

Gah.
Yeah, I think the key here is Asian parents. They are most likely 1st or 2nd generation immigrants who haven't been indoctrinated. The further you get from the initial immigration the more susceptible they are to it because they lose sight of what their parents or grandparents had to go through to make it here.

On the note of immigrants, I have always felt like Latinos are culturally more conservative. I think they only ever voted for Democrats due to their leniency toward immigration. I think as long as Democrats continue to push a SWJ agenda you will see them continually shift more towards Republicans in future elections.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:50 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:26 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Open borders are open.

Gah.
SJWism is totally predictable because it's people's natural tendency to blame others for their problems. We used to pushback against that kind of immaturity in school, and especially in church; but religious doctrine is under assault, and public schools are a breeding ground of egalitarianism. In a democracy, there's no way to fight back once the balance has swung.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Another Asian parent screamed, “First you blame white people, now you blame us!? Grow up! Study harder or go home!”

Funniest quote of the year! :lol:
White people may hold their tongues but not the Asians hahahahahah
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:03 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:44 pm

You mean “hawrahawrahawra...” :rollyclown: :hiding:

But seriously - what needs to happen is for people to realize that lowering entrance standards means there is an opportunity to start a new elite school With higher standards.

I for one welcome the red-pilling (or maybe just demasking) of Asian Americans. Good for them for standing up to the marxist bull shit.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:31 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:03 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:44 pm

You mean “hawrahawrahawra...” :rollyclown: :hiding:

But seriously - what needs to happen is for people to realize that lowering entrance standards means there is an opportunity to start a new elite school With higher standards.

I for one welcome the red-pilling (or maybe just demasking) of Asian Americans. Good for them for standing up to the marxist bull shit.
The unfortunate thing is studies have shown this kind of stuff only hurts African-Americans. When they used affirmative action in California in the schools it resulted in more blacks dropping out because they were unprepared for the higher standards.