Are You Winning Son???

kybkh

Are You Winning Son???

Post by kybkh » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:01 pm

I honestly don't know. WTF we trying to win anyway?

Our attempt to break the Gordian Knot appears to be slipping away. Trump losing to a mentally feeble opponent who will be the biggest puppet POTUS in the history of the nation with his puppet masters being those that hoisted him to power; Silicon Valley, CIA, Media, Wall Street and Neocons.

So while we may have loosened their grip on power for 4 years, it seems to be returning to the forces of evil shortly.

Trump's Pax Americana is certain to come to an end in Syria.

The political class is more unified than ever.

The CIA somehow has come out as being the good guys again.

The Obama Admin appears to be getting away scandal free after abusing their power via Russiasuck.

Biden is gonna legalize 20 mil illegals.

We all are gonna have to get diversity training and admit our racism.

Biden gonna push for a nationwide lockdown in an attempt to reset the social order.

Nothing will change in the media and big tech continues to tighten their grip on information.

The biggest unfulfilled promise of the Trump admin is that I would get sick of winning. Only thing I am sick of is getting fucked in the ass without the common courtesy of a reach around.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Re: Are You Winning Son???

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Well said
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:10 pm

We were never going to vote our way out of this. The only way this ends is if people stop complying.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:25 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:10 pm
We were never going to vote our way out of this. The only way this ends is if people stop complying.
This.

Hopefully, the attempt at communism can trigger actual resistance.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:23 am

There might not even be a combination of hypothetical votes that could get us out of Afghanistan, never mind reform our system

CBS reported a week or two ago that the Pentagon lied to Trump regarded the number of troops in syria, telling him the numbers were lower than they actually were, in order to thwart any troop draw-down

CBS reported it as a righteous goof played on trump, with a tone suggesting the audience would be celebratory ("isn't a great that they fooled orange hitler?") about this treason

How do you vote that away?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:47 pm

"I run for political office to expose the futility of democracy." - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change