Covidian Body-Snatchers

Xenophon

Re: Covidian Body-Snatchers

Post by Xenophon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:52 am

That was a great article. It made 2011 fly back into my mind.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 am

Has anybody else noticed that women seem to be by far the most susceptible to Covidian mind control? I talk to guys, it doesn't take more than a couple minutes and I can at least get them thinking about how they've been propagandized; but women, no chance; pure sanctimony & self-righteousness; they pull their masks tighter and step back.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 am
Has anybody else noticed that women seem to be by far the most susceptible to Covidian mind control? I talk to guys, it doesn't take more than a couple minutes and I can at least get them thinking about how they've been propagandized; but women, no chance; pure sanctimony & self-righteousness; they pull their masks tighter and step back.
Don’t come to Mass, your theory gets thrown out the window. They are all big state bitches here.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Don’t come to Mass, your theory gets thrown out the window. They are all big state bitches here.
I think you're correct; my experience has been selective since I quit associating with Democrats.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:57 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 am
Martin Hash wrote:
I think you're correct; my experience has been selective since I quit associating with Democrats.
Regretfully, I can’t disassociate family. They think this will be over by March once the vaccine has come out. I had to keep from laughing in their face.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Women generally operate more by emotion than logic. Fear is one of the strongest emotions. Get a woman to fear something, and they will do almost anything to avoid that something.

Men are less susceptible to fear due to believing we are personally invincible, and only old age can kill us.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:09 am

I resist saying things like “women operate more by emotion than logic” because I can’t exactly pinpoint why? They are more emotional during menstruation, that’s true, but not permanently as to make them more fearful than men. The Male Dominance hierarchy does inoculate men to fear somewhat, and perhaps testosterone acts against it? Maybe women are simply taught by society to be fearful? I wonder if there are studies?

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:27 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:09 am
I resist saying things like “women operate more by emotion than logic” because I can’t exactly pinpoint why? They are more emotional during menstruation, that’s true, but not permanently as to make them more fearful than men. The Male Dominance hierarchy does inoculate men to fear somewhat, and perhaps testosterone acts against it? Maybe women are simply taught by society to be fearful? I wonder if there are studies?
I have no trouble pointing out a truth, the cause of that truth is still debatable. I personally believe it is rooted in our reproductive roles. The amount of resources women dump into reproduction is much higher than men, and they can not have multiple pregnancies at the same time. This forces them to be more protective of themselves and their babies, which is why they tend to want to marry men who will be better at protecting them. Men do not have these same limitations, so there is less evolutionary pressure towards safety.

In other words, it is similar to the difference between a sniper and a machine gun in a video game. The sniper will be much more cautious and selective due to having limited ammo and a weapon not easy to use in close range. Meanwhile the machine gun player will take more chances due to having more ammo and guns more effective in close range.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:35 am

That is a sociology explanation but I am a scientist. The difference between the male & female embryo is minor, the only difference being the DNA on chromosome 23 which doesn’t include the coding for turning off testosterone. All biological differences between males & females can therefore be traced to testosterone, directly or indirectly. Females don’t inherit more fear than males; it must either be testosterone-related or instilled by society.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm

If you are talking to pro-mask couples in a largely pro-mask area, then the test would be to talk to anti-mask couples in an anti-mask area. If your data is true, and pro-mask woman react more negatively to the suggestion they shouldn't wear masks, then it would be instructive to see if anti-mask women react more negatively than their male counterparts to the idea they should wear masks when confronted with pro-mask arguments.

I suspect that this is more about a desire to signal responsible citizenship than about the particular arguments for or against masks.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen