Covidian Body-Snatchers

Martin Hash

Covidian Body-Snatchers

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:21 am

People who I once thought were intelligent & sane have had their bodies taken over by Covidians.

The only hold-outs seem to be my immediate family, including me - doctor, wife - nurse, sister - physician’s assistant, bother-in-law - nurse, niece - nurse, niece - nurse. My wife’s best friend - nurse, is also a holdout. What will happen when the snatchers find out?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Re: Covidian Body-Snatchers

Post by Hastur » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:08 am

They will never know. They will make up a story that fits everything that happened and then move on.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:21 am
People who I once thought were intelligent & sane have had their bodies taken over by Covidians.

The only hold-outs seem to be my immediate family, including me - doctor, wife - nurse, sister - physician’s assistant, bother-in-law - nurse, niece - nurse, niece - nurse. My wife’s best friend - nurse, is also a holdout. What will happen when the snatchers find out?
Fear is a powerful motivator. That's all it is. With the COVID hysteria, it has been blown up into a highly fatal plague. These people are facing their mortality for the first time in their lives, and they desperately want to hold on to this life, just so they can get that dopamine hit one more time.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:06 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:08 am
They will never know. They will make up a story that fits everything that happened and then move on.
This is the part that proves very few people have any self-awareness, which is the biggest part of wisdom, which proves that most people don't have any.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 am

All you can say to at this point is PROPAGANDA WORKS...
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:06 am
Hastur wrote:
This is the part that proves very few people have any self-awareness, which is the biggest part of wisdom, which proves that most people don't have any.
I've been saying for years that people do not self-analyze. You can see it in their actions. They are the type of people who act like they have no control over their immediate environment, and that life just happens to them.

They are essentially NPCs. I think that's why the NPC meme upset the lumpenproles of the Left so much.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:27 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:13 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Hastur wrote:
I've been saying for years that people do not self-analyze. You can see it in their actions. They are the type of people who act like they have no control over their immediate environment, and that life just happens to them.

They are essentially NPCs. I think that's why the NPC meme upset the lumpenproles of the Left so much.
Interesting insight. Certainly shows you have external self-awareness.

I did a podcast about self-awareness; turns out there's 2 kinds: internal & external. "Internal" I've been working on for years and it can be seen in my writing, but "external," what other people think of you, was something I'd never given much concern because in almost all cases, other people are retarded in their lack internal self-awareness, and so are dangerous. However, once learning about external self-awareness, I started considering the ramifications, and determined that people who have it are successful in politics, which I'm not. I also monitored my interactions on this forum, and contemplated my singular youth. My conclusion was that I lacked external self-awareness, which is appealing as something new to achieve.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:27 am
Xenophon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I did a podcast about self-awareness; turns out there's 2 kinds: internal & external. "Internal" I've been working on for years and it can be seen in my writing, but "external," what other people think of you, was something I'd never given much concern because in almost all cases, other people are retarded in their lack internal self-awareness, and so are dangerous. However, once learning about external self-awareness, I started considering the ramifications, and determined that people who have it are successful in politics, which I'm not. I also monitored my interactions on this forum, and contemplated my singular youth. My conclusion was that I lacked external self-awareness, which is appealing as something new to achieve.
External self-awareness has been de-emphasized by society. When I was growing up and going through the public school system, the focus was to "be yourself" and not worry about what you present to the world, and the world should just accept you how you are. The idea of having external self-awareness is to present yourself in a certain way to the outside world, so you can be perceived in a favorable way. That is why, as you said, politicians and salesmen (I repeat myself) can be very successful if they present themselves in a certain way over time.

A great example of this is Andy Griffith. He curated an image of wholesomeness that was so poignant that it defined who he was to the outside world for his entire life. Compare the wholesome character of Andy Taylor (which is how the entire world sees him, regardless of his acting roles), with the thrice married man with alcoholic children.

I'm certainly not badmouthing Andy Griffith, but you can see that the image he presented couldn't square with the person he was off-camera. But to everyone else, the only thing that mattered was who they saw on camera, and how he presented himself and curated his image.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:20 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:46 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:27 am
Xenophon wrote:

External self-awareness has been de-emphasized by society. When I was growing up and going through the public school system, the focus was to "be yourself" and not worry about what you present to the world, and the world should just accept you how you are. The idea of having external self-awareness is to present yourself in a certain way to the outside world, so you can be perceived in a favorable way. That is why, as you said, politicians and salesmen (I repeat myself) can be very successful if they present themselves in a certain way over time.

A great example of this is Andy Griffith. He curated an image of wholesomeness that was so poignant that it defined who he was to the outside world for his entire life. Compare the wholesome character of Andy Taylor (which is how the entire world sees him, regardless of his acting roles), with the thrice married man with alcoholic children.

I'm certainly not badmouthing Andy Griffith, but you can see that the image he presented couldn't square with the person he was off-camera. But to everyone else, the only thing that mattered was who they saw on camera, and how he presented himself and curated his image.
Have you looked up Bret Easton Ellis' ideas about Empire vs Post-empire? https://www.thedailybeast.com/bret-east ... -of-empire

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:23 am

That article is the antithesis of brevity but it does point out that accomplishment & expertise no longer have value, and that celebrity & fame, especially of the untalented, is the new norm.

It’s probable that I have external self-awareness but post-Empire the things people admired flipped and I didn’t notice.