Why Did Normies Fight for Slavery??

kybkh

Re: Why Did Normies Fight for Slavery??

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:34 am

Are we going to let them declare our culture illegal again without a fight?

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:39 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:16 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:39 am
https://time.com/collection/great-reset/
Is there an article in there? I just see a bunch of pictures...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am

The Great Reset is a Chinese soft power operation to economically destroy the West so they can be the dominant power in the world. What much of the West has not realized yet is China is trying to win a war against the US and West in the same way we won the Cold War against Russia. Due to Trump being the first major politician to openly call out China and the pandemic, the powers that be are slowly, very slowly, waking up to it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:23 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am
The Great Reset is a Chinese soft power operation to economically destroy the West so they can be the dominant power in the world. What much of the West has not realized yet is China is trying to win a war against the US and West in the same way we won the Cold War against Russia. Due to Trump being the first major politician to openly call out China and the pandemic, the powers that be are slowly, very slowly, waking up to it.
See that’s the part that always stops me. China is simply not capable of dominating the world. The best they could possibly hope for is to be at the table.

They’re barely even functional. It makes no sense.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:24 pm

The powerful Egalitarian drive comes from the West; China is simply an agreeable rich uncle.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:28 pm

Climate Alarmism wasn’t working.

Calling everything & everybody “racist” wasn’t working.

However, the Shamdemic is working perfectly. Turns out that cowardice is stronger than fear & contempt combined.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:14 pm

It dawns on me that the real battle is:

egalitarianism vs. nepotism

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:47 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:23 am
TheOneX wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:23 am
See that’s the part that always stops me. China is simply not capable of dominating the world. The best they could possibly hope for is to be at the table.

They’re barely even functional. It makes no sense.
This is why Xi is constantly having "corruption" purges. There are many in China who understand this, and believe Xi is moving too fast. Xi on the other hand has delusions of grandeur and is overplaying his hand.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:24 pm
The powerful Egalitarian drive comes from the West; China is simply an agreeable rich uncle.
Certainly, this stuff is growing out of the general globalist agenda, but make no doubt it is China who has been the biggest player in twisting it towards the current trajectory. They have put a lot of effort into gaining heavy influence over world organizations, and have been very successful. Their lack of ethics and morals has allowed them to undermine these organizations while we sat on our hands trying to play fair.