Why Did Normies Fight for Slavery??

kybkh

Why Did Normies Fight for Slavery??

Post by kybkh » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:51 am

Cause the Civil War was never about slavery, until the North realized it was the only way to propagandize citizens to become cannon fodder.

The Civil War was about "resetting" the American economy. Just like the current cries about social justice aren't really about social justice, but about "resetting" the American economy.

Getting rid of slaves in the South didn't just impact slave owners, it destroyed the existing social order for the entire region. That region remains the poorest in the USA. Maybe the South knew what the fuck they were trying to save.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Re: Why Did Normies Fight for Slavery??

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:04 am

Why are most Normies Maskers? Why do most Normies have TDS? They’re also egalitarians. It has nothing to do with logic or circumstance, and everything to do with their tribe.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 am

The new Republican Party was anti-slavery; the South felt estranged, and wanted to go their own way. Lincoln didn’t fight a war against slavery, he fought to prevent secession. Yes, it’s the same feeling we have now.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 am

Probably right about tribal affiliation. Much more instinctual reaction than concern about economy. Which is why people who claim the Southern generals who left the North as "traitors" are way off base. It was a question of fighting for a nation their families fought to create against your kin or fighting for your kin against an nation.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:24 am

The south should have broke off in the 1830s before the north industrialized as much as it did my the 1860s.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:24 am
The south should have broke off in the 1830s before the north industrialized as much as it did my the 1860s.
I think they underestimated just how cucked the northern workers were. Working humans to death is righteous when you give them some sheckles for it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Sheckels vs shackles? There’s a meme here somewhere...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:13 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:07 pm
Sheckels vs shackles? There’s a meme here somewhere...
Nice

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Consider, the North didn't stand a chance in the Revolutionary War without the South and their wealth. Less than a generation later, they are telling the southern states to get fucked.

The South is like, we didn't sign up to for economical suicide.

Pretty much like the New Normal.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Normies are fucking retards that's why they wear masks outside and will take an untested vaccine.