Planning For What’s Next?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Planning For What’s Next?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:18 am

Seriously, I have no idea how we’re going to get out of this shitshow.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:38 am

That’s a pretty universal feeling, especially among the Red-pilled. It’s tough to live our lives like we did in the past, causing lots of anxiety, especially when you can’t talk to anyone about it because they’re all Covidians completely sucked into the Matrix and think you’re the deluded one. When I talk about it, it just pisses everyone else off.

Luckily, I’m used to it being me-against-the-world; I try to set a good example but it doesn’t seem like anyone’s watching.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:59 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:38 am
That’s a pretty universal feeling, especially among the Red-pilled. It’s tough to live our lives like we did in the past, causing lots of anxiety, especially when you can’t talk to anyone about it because they’re all Covidians completely sucked into the Matrix and think you’re the deluded one. When I talk about it, it just pisses everyone else off.

Luckily, I’m used to it being me-against-the-world; I try to set a good example but it doesn’t seem like anyone’s watching.
It also helps when you have money.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:11 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:47 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm
How likely US will split? I hate the idea as it means the Marxists have won - but I do not want to be in a country with them anymore and I do not want war. I think a lot of people think like me.
There’s really no splitting without war. Things can’t be resolved peacefully, so there will be blood. Just keep you and yours out of sight as much as possible.
The problem is - if no one stops the marxists, no one stops the marxists. Hopefully there are enough proles to fill the ranks of the right when and if the tome comes.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:37 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:11 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:47 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm
How likely US will split? I hate the idea as it means the Marxists have won - but I do not want to be in a country with them anymore and I do not want war. I think a lot of people think like me.
There’s really no splitting without war. Things can’t be resolved peacefully, so there will be blood. Just keep you and yours out of sight as much as possible.
The problem is - if no one stops the marxists, no one stops the marxists. Hopefully there are enough proles to fill the ranks of the right when and if the tome comes.
It’s very possible that that’s not the case. At least not in a centralized way that would force the State to reconsider.

They could go on raiding rural areas for years and keep it out of the news.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:50 am

I'm sticking with my theory that as long as the general population has access to smartphones, the internet, and fast food, there will be no widespread revolution. It will be small pockets, and those small pockets will be painted as loons.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:59 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:50 am
I'm sticking with my theory that as long as the general population has access to smartphones, the internet, and fast food, there will be no widespread revolution. It will be small pockets, and those small pockets will be painted as loons.
Very much this.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:44 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:50 am
Can't really argue with that logic. Attempting to take guns would change that quickly.

Historically, when you have pandemics, you have famine and war as well. It's not happening so far in this case.

Maybe it's not a real pandemic.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:47 am

How does one strategize for totalitarian government? The toadies didn’t seem to fare any better than the resistors in past examples.

How to go gray man in the digital age? Your past Facebook posts are all stored somewhere, regardless of what you do.

But assuming that the Purge doesn’t go quite that far, how does one personally cope with being unable to speak freely and express dissent?

I just finished Volume 1 of Gulag Archipelago, and the picture seems to be one of only engaging with trusted friends, and always running the risk of total loss, no matter what you do.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:59 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:47 am
How does one strategize for totalitarian government? The toadies didn’t seem to fare any better than the resistors in past examples.

How to go gray man in the digital age? Your past Facebook posts are all stored somewhere, regardless of what you do.

But assuming that the Purge doesn’t go quite that far, how does one personally cope with being unable to speak freely and express dissent?

I just finished Volume 1 of Gulag Archipelago, and the picture seems to be one of only engaging with trusted friends, and always running the risk of total loss, no matter what you do.

I've had long conversations with people that lived under 3 different Communist regimes. There were some central messages.

1) There's hardly anyone you can trust. Often, not even family
2) The regime will control food as an ultimate way to control people. There will be rationing.
3) There is no reason to produce more than is required, any surplus will be taken by the State.

In America, they still have to take guns. That's the toughest thing to do. It's part of the American experience and genetics. I've said this many times, and I'll say it again. Americans were dissatisfied with how the Crown treated them for over a hundred years, and the Crown became increasingly punitive. Americans put up with loss of free speech, increased taxes, having your person and home searched on a whim, having Soldiers put up in your house and take you bed, all of it and yet they didn't revolt. Only when they moved to take firearms did fighting explode.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience