Planning For What’s Next?

Ph64

Re: Planning For What’s Next?

Post by Ph64 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:57 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:59 pm
No place will be safe. The liberals fleeing the places they turned to shitholes are moving to red states for obvious reasons. Just a matter of time before those areas turn into the same shitholes they fled because they bring their stupidity with them.

We were thinking of a second home in AZ, but they already seem to be falling into the blue abyss.
TX is going that way, they got Elon & Oracle this year (plus Joe Rogan).
CO is long gone. I've even heard complaints from people in Idaho FFS.

Maybe Wyoming or one of the Dakota's?

The Democrats are like a plague of locusts, they trash where they are then move to a new place to trash it too.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:20 am

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:57 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:59 pm
No place will be safe. The liberals fleeing the places they turned to shitholes are moving to red states for obvious reasons. Just a matter of time before those areas turn into the same shitholes they fled because they bring their stupidity with them.

We were thinking of a second home in AZ, but they already seem to be falling into the blue abyss.
TX is going that way, they got Elon & Oracle this year (plus Joe Rogan).
CO is long gone. I've even heard complaints from people in Idaho FFS.

Maybe Wyoming or one of the Dakota's?

The Democrats are like a plague of locusts, they trash where they are then move to a new place to trash it too.
I expect that outside of Austin and maybe San Antonio, Texans are teaching them how things run. Those people do not back down.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:28 am

I stopped watching network "news" channels a few years ago because they became obviously about entertainment and nothing about news or Journalism. As a result, I get my information on current events from online sources.

Well, not that avenue is becoming increasingly worthless. I am so sick and tired of seeing headlines with "backlash", "under fire", "getting heat", etc.. in them. Tell me when something actually happens to the people who are lying, cheating, and breaking laws. Telling me they are receiving backlash for calling for Trump supporters to be blacklisted doesn't mean shit to me anymore. It's all clickbait. At this rate I will be shutting myself off from all news media by the end of 2021. It's nothing more than propaganda and clickbait designed to control and placate the readers. We are in the disinformation age.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:42 am

I wish I had a plan. Being contrary to the narrative hasn’t gotten me anything but dismissed, even when I’m right? And it gives jackoffs the opportunity to express their envy, spite & resentment.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:54 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:42 am
I wish I had a plan. Being contrary to the narrative hasn’t gotten me anything but dismissed, even when I’m right? And it gives jackoffs the opportunity to express their envy, spite & resentment.
Somebody has to speak truth, while it’s still allowed. I do the same, and mostly get the same.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:07 am

I'm sure the thought police will be breaking down the door any moment to arrest the lot of you. :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:28 am

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:07 am
I'm sure the thought police will be breaking down the door any moment to arrest the lot of you. :lol:
Nah, they just ban and ‘cancel’ us from public forums, lest we interrupt the government programming.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:33 am

Gasp, not the public forums of (checks notes) twitter and facebook? Oh I'm sorry youtube as well. And twitch I guess? Tik tok?

Places y'all want to be!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:34 am

Cid wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:33 am
Gasp, not the public forums of (checks notes) twitter and facebook? Oh I'm sorry youtube as well. And twitch I guess? Tik tok?

Places y'all want to be!
Well I mean YouTube kinda hurts lol. Not many places to get user video content beyond a gif.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Cid

Post by Cid » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:39 am

Hey, Alex Jones has banned.video.com or something, and sure the cause was hurt by David Knight being shitcanned last week, but obviously David just got too old and had to be put to pasture.

But also youtube has the same level of "banning" that a video game does, which is to say, it is almost non-existent so long as you don't give a shit about monetization.