Planning For What’s Next?

The Conservative

Re: Planning For What’s Next?

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 am
How people approach projects reflect who they are.

I know Engineers who will research a project ad nauseam and creat a long range plan, and schedule before starting. Others are just do it.

Doesn't matter. The important thing is more self sufficiency, more knowledge/skills, and less support of a corporate system that hates you.

Over the last couple years that we've switched from farting around with gardening, to having production goals it has become very enjoyable for my family.
Diving face-first into things works sometimes. It doesn't work for everything.
#NotOneRedCent

Speakswiththumbs

Post by Speakswiththumbs » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:32 pm

Last edited by Speakswiththumbs on Sun May 01, 2022 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:44 pm

Speakswiththumbs wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:32 pm
Personal plan: we're waiting for the housing market to collapse and buying a few acres out in the country in a moderate state in a moderate area. Nowhere near BLM or militias. Become fairly self-sufficient with being both offgrid and having a sizeable garden which can be expanded in the event of SHTF to fully feed us. Get 10k+ primers/powder and a reloading setup (missed the boat unfortunately on that) since it's apparent commercial ammo sales won't be reliable down the road.

Not sure what to do more actively than that. It seems most movements have been coopted as controlled opposition or by authoritarian forces. Generally against violence. Really don't know where that leaves me. Passive opposition, I suppose. It just seems like a vast tide/stampede is pushing us towards a dark cliff, and simply getting out of the way is the best bet, but it does make me feel like a useless pussy.
I was surprised how completely controlled we were too. They fired Lou Dobbs yesterday; so what, maybe 3 supporters remain?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:44 pm
Speakswiththumbs wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:32 pm
Personal plan: we're waiting for the housing market to collapse and buying a few acres out in the country in a moderate state in a moderate area. Nowhere near BLM or militias. Become fairly self-sufficient with being both offgrid and having a sizeable garden which can be expanded in the event of SHTF to fully feed us. Get 10k+ primers/powder and a reloading setup (missed the boat unfortunately on that) since it's apparent commercial ammo sales won't be reliable down the road.

Not sure what to do more actively than that. It seems most movements have been coopted as controlled opposition or by authoritarian forces. Generally against violence. Really don't know where that leaves me. Passive opposition, I suppose. It just seems like a vast tide/stampede is pushing us towards a dark cliff, and simply getting out of the way is the best bet, but it does make me feel like a useless pussy.
I was surprised how completely controlled we were too. They fired Lou Dobbs yesterday; so what, maybe 3 supporters remain?
This seriously pisses me off, people are "so amazed" how easily people are being manipulated... this is what happens when you are comfortable. The pot has been getting a lot warmer longer than you seem to have been aware of.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:17 pm

A totally different take on what's coming next and when.
https://accordingtohoyt.com/2021/02/16/ ... the-facts/

Some high points......

- We are in nearly the same position as the USSR before it fell
- It will happen in the next 6-24 months
- The tyrannical moves are precisely because they are scared to death of you
- Our likelihood of coming out of this a constitutional republic is still high. Why? Well, because societies under stress become more themselves.
- Getting from A to B will be ugly
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience