Oh Shit Boys! He Gonna Lock Her Up!!

The Conservative

Re: Oh Shit Boys! He Gonna Lock Her Up!!

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:05 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:02 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:38 pm
If you need your side to win election to avoid prosecution, it's another similarity with the late Roman Republic.
We're most certainly in the throes of Collapse.
Depends of where we are in the next few years.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:11 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:05 am
Xenophon wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:38 pm
If you need your side to win election to avoid prosecution, it's another similarity with the late Roman Republic.
I disagree. Collapse doesn't mean that everything breaks down and gangs of people with improvised weapons are roaming the streets. Collapse is a process, and by the time you can pin a moment that the collapse began, it's already over. Life won't change for most people in a huge way.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:13 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:11 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

I disagree. Collapse doesn't mean that everything breaks down and gangs of people with improvised weapons are roaming the streets. Collapse is a process, and by the time you can pin a moment that the collapse began, it's already over. Life won't change for most people in a huge way.
Antifa and BLM shooting cops and attacking people with makeshift armor and weapons aren't in the direction of w collapse?

And I know exactly when the collapse started, under Bush Jr.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:13 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Antifa and BLM shooting cops and attacking people with makeshift armor and weapons aren't in the direction of w collapse?

I agree with you. I was just making the point that the people assume the Collapse will happen and then we'll all instantly be back in the stone age. The reality of collapse is much slower, and a lot less noticeable.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:34 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:25 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:13 am
Xenophon wrote:

I agree with you. I was just making the point that the people assume the Collapse will happen and then we'll all instantly be back in the stone age. The reality of collapse is much slower, and a lot less noticeable.
I predicted that it was going to be noticeable in about 25 years if things keep going the way they are now. Now we are seeing the tip of it, but not really the grand plan put into action. Not enough pieces are in control of the right party to spring that trap yet.
#NotOneRedCent