Celebrities Are Fundamentally Broken People

Xenophon

Re: Celebrities Are Fundamentally Broken People

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:40 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:32 am
Apparently, the accusation that Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are pedophiles comes from Liz Crokin, a tabloid gossip columnist who may (Crokin claims, at least) have suffered brain damage from a bad case of meningitis.

Crokin has also claimed Hillary Clinton used witchcraft to curse her after Crokin lost the tips of two fingers in a surfing accident - which, while almost certainly true, proves Crokin tends to make claims that are difficult to verify.
I wasn't aware of pre-existing accusations. I just saw the collected tweets that inspired me to make this thread. Actual pedophile or not, how many of you guys (now that Monte is gone) would be comfortable making a pedophilic joke? The issue, unless she actually is a pedophile, is that this counts as something "funny" for people.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:46 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:40 am
Apparently, the accusation that Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are pedophiles comes from Liz Crokin, a tabloid gossip columnist who may (Crokin claims, at least) have suffered brain damage from a bad case of meningitis.

Crokin has also claimed Hillary Clinton used witchcraft to curse her after Crokin lost the tips of two fingers in a surfing accident - which, while almost certainly true, proves Crokin tends to make claims that are difficult to verify.
I wasn't aware of pre-existing accusations. I just saw the collected tweets that inspired me to make this thread. Actual pedophile or not, how many of you guys (now that Monte is gone) would be comfortable making a pedophilic joke? The issue, unless she actually is a pedophile, is that this counts as something "funny" for people.
I would put pedophile jokes in the same category as 'Hitler did nothing wrong' jokes.

It is the age of the troll, brother, and dishonesty ain't the exclusive purview of celebrities.

"Actual pedophile or not" seems like a very important distinction if one is legitimately concerned with pedophilia.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:57 am

Xenophon wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:23 am
Skimmed through your video - the CIA uses hollywood for propaganda? No shit....

What's the headline?
The end bit is what I wanted you to look at. 50:47 is about where it starts.
Went off the rails at 1:12:00, but yeah. I know there's something out there. Far too much smoke for no fire.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:00 am

Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:46 am
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:40 am

I would put pedophile jokes in the same category as 'Hitler did nothing wrong' jokes.

It is the age of the troll, brother, and dishonesty ain't the exclusive purview of celebrities.

"Actual pedophile or not" seems like a very important distinction if one is legitimately concerned with pedophilia.
I understand your point.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:03 am

I think the OP makes the mistake for many people watching the trainwreck they know and recognize as a trainwreck to be worship. The job of an actor is to be broken, it is for a few months or even years at a time be a different person and then when that ends be someone else and assume another identity.

There are people that want that fame and attention and wish themselves to be part of the trainwreck but that is a small minority. Sure we all would take the glitz and glamour and of course the money but don't mistake that for worship. You are watching way too much media.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:37 am

Hollywood is a sewer. High likelihood that anyone who makes it to stardom is damaged.

Look at Johnny Depp. Not long ago biggest star in town. It's been revealed hes really fucked up
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:55 am

I wish it wasn't true but fame brings more credibility than "world's only-ever simultaneously-licensed doctor, lawyer, accountant & engineer."

It's nothing until a celebrity says it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:37 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:37 am
Hollywood is a sewer. High likelihood that anyone who makes it to stardom is damaged.

Look at Johnny Depp. Not long ago biggest star in town. It's been revealed hes really fucked up
Haven’t heard much about him. How do?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:02 pm

He's ruled by compulsion, buying art and real estate on a whim, so much so that he spent his Pirates Millions. He's abuses drugs and alcohol and from reports commonly passes out from over indulgence.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:04 pm

Madonna is another, over the hill, still trying to put out 'sexy' videos, on and on.
PLATA O PLOMO