Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

pineapplemike

Re: China China China

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:08 pm

CHINA IS ASSHOLE USA USA USA

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:17 am

Has anyone heard of an attack on a US ship in the South China Sea this week? A buddy of mine told me he heard that and that he can’t find anything on google, surprise, but one of his employees showed him an article on it. He’s working on getting me the link which I’ll share if I get it. If true that is stupid on the Chinese part for not waiting until Potato head Biden gets in office.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:21 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:17 am
Has anyone heard of an attack on a US ship in the South China Sea this week? A buddy of mine told me he heard that and that he can’t find anything on google, surprise, but one of his employees showed him an article on it. He’s working on getting me the link which I’ll share if I get it. If true that is stupid on the Chinese part for not waiting until Potato head Biden gets in office.
Imagine a world in which we can be openly attacked and not even notified until the conscription begins.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:21 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Imagine a world in which we can be openly attacked and not even notified until the conscription begins.
Wouldn’t shock me at all.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:21 am
SilverEagle wrote:
What do you mean? We've always been at war with Eastasia.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:04 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Only thing I found.

https://news.usni.org/2020/12/09/makin- ... le-flexing
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:07 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:04 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Only thing I found.

https://news.usni.org/2020/12/09/makin- ... le-flexing
Well I guess it is nothing. I didn’t really think it was legit because China would be screwing themselves. Now when Biden is in off?????? It won’t be a hot war because Biden and his family are bought and paid for already.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:00 pm

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:07 pm

#NotOneRedCent