China China China

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: China China China

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:39 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:29 am
TheOneX wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:56 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:42 pm
Ever notice that China doesn't have any allies ? Not just now, ever in history. They have proxies and have been proxies for the Mongols, but not really any allies beyond a few years. What's up with that ?
It is a really self-centered society that believes everything does or should revolve around them.
They had plenty of allies against the Japanese.
They have allies of convenience when there are mutual enemies, but rarely do they have allies of friendship.

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 12895
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: China China China

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:48 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-release ... ande-group
Evergrande officially defaulted - DMSA is preparing bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrande Group


BERLIN, Nov. 10, 2021 /CNW/ -- China Evergrande Group today again defaulted on interest payments to international investors. DMSA itself is invested in these
bonds and has not received any interest payments until today's end of the grace period. Now DMSA is preparing bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrand and calls on all bond investors to join it.
For those who forgot, Evergrande is the 2nd largest property developer in China... they own almost all the new construction for housing.

China's housing bubble seems like it's about to go "pop"...
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 12895
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: China China China

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:21 am



I don't agree with it fully, but honestly I think china’s weakness is an opportunity for us to get back on top and push the dragon back where it belongs.
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
TheOneX
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: China China China

Post by TheOneX » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:57 am

Haven't watched it yet, but read the description. I agree with the general concept that China being weakening is a concern under current leadership. As they become weaker they will become more desperate, and will become more irrational.

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 12895
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: China China China

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:04 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:57 am
Haven't watched it yet, but read the description. I agree with the general concept that China being weakening is a concern under current leadership. As they become weaker they will become more desperate, and will become more irrational.
I honestly believe it will show the people who the true irrational are (the Democrats) and that the blue-collared workers and those who are used to true diversity (not the artificial one the DNC is pushing at us now) will thrive.

I believe that those that know how to use tools, how to use their brains and hand will thrive. I believe we will be back to a system in where for a time we may become more local, but at the same time, less independent on the government while we force ourselves up again. Perhaps truly rebuilding our infrastructure by making things at home...

It will be easier without such a pathetic president at the helm, but for now I think people are going to realize that the police, the government and all others are not there to rescue them...
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 14875
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: China China China

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 pm

China needs a scapegoat. Their State media has already ginned up considerable anger towards The West, America in particular, so odds are there's going to be a war. Unfortunately, it'll take a war to beat the FMWs, and break 2-1/2 generations of zombies out of their trance.
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

User avatar
The Conservative
Posts: 12895
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: China China China

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 pm
China needs a scapegoat. Their State media has already ginned up considerable anger towards The West, America in particular, so odds are there's going to be a war. Unfortunately, it'll take a war to beat the FMWs, and break 2-1/2 generations of zombies out of their trance.
Well, I'm too old and my son is too young to "go to war"... so we are "safe" in that case, but seriously though I am not sure we want a war... not with Biden in the office.
#NotOneRedCent

User avatar
Martin Hash
Posts: 14875
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Re: China China China

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:51 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 pm
China needs a scapegoat. Their State media has already ginned up considerable anger towards The West, America in particular, so odds are there's going to be a war. Unfortunately, it'll take a war to beat the FMWs, and break 2-1/2 generations of zombies out of their trance.
Well, I'm too old and my son is too young to "go to war"... so we are "safe" in that case, but seriously though I am not sure we want a war... not with Biden in the office.
I won't be up to us, and Biden in office encourages China to act...
Don't propagate lies
What time is it? 1984
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change
Mr. Wysdom
Libertyist
Scimonoce
Nonpartisan
Prof. Education

User avatar
SilverEagle
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:07 am

Re: China China China

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:17 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:51 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 pm
China needs a scapegoat. Their State media has already ginned up considerable anger towards The West, America in particular, so odds are there's going to be a war. Unfortunately, it'll take a war to beat the FMWs, and break 2-1/2 generations of zombies out of their trance.
Well, I'm too old and my son is too young to "go to war"... so we are "safe" in that case, but seriously though I am not sure we want a war... not with Biden in the office.
I won't be up to us, and Biden in office encourages China to act...
Not to mention Russian. They have moved 100k+ of Russian troops on the Ukraine border. It would not shock me if China and Russia coordinate attacks. China takes Taiwan on the same day that Russia takes Ukraine. Biden will sit on his hands.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

User avatar
SuburbanFarmer
Posts: 23278
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 am
Location: Ohio

Re: China China China

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Called it 2 years ago. China + Russia vs NATO.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0