How can TDS be this serious?

The Conservative

How can TDS be this serious?

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:56 am

The guy with the bunny icon, has a degree in English, is "book smart" but in the real world, he wanted to be a sports writer but realized it was hard work, so instead he doles out medicine for people day in and day out, doesn't want responsibility and doesn't want children (our only saving grace for this world) This asshat is my Brother-in-Law.

The OP (which was not mine) was how people were recognizing Biden outside of this country as having a possible mental decline, and would be a danger to this country if made president.

In my will, I have made it perfectly clear my son is not to be left alone with this kind of mental disease...
Idiots.png
This was the OP's video.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Re: How can TDS be this serious?

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:45 am

Your BIL definitely has TDS. I can diagnose that without Martin's expertise :D

He's also a a-hole. He "doesn't recall asking for" the other guys opinion, yet he offered up his without anyone asking for it. Says the current admin doesn't have the country's best interest at heart, yet will admittedly vote for a potato (which really is Biden at this point) who will be guided to doing far more damage to the country than anything the current admin could even dream of doing.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 am

The people voting for Biden WANT the U.S. to fail. Most people still don't get that.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:59 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 am
The people voting for Biden WANT the U.S. to fail. Most people still don't get that.
They honestly believe that if only they could get rid of the current system and institute communism, they'd get their Star Trek post-scarcity utopia. That's the biggest problem with these people. Their entire worldview consists only of pop culture references, to the point it's pickled their brains.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:00 am

Perversity is perhaps the biggest motivator. There are a lot of losers in America; way more than half. The ones that vote want to shake the box for the small chance it turns them into winners.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:19 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:45 am
Your BIL definitely has TDS. I can diagnose that without Martin's expertise :D

He's also a a-hole. He "doesn't recall asking for" the other guys opinion, yet he offered up his without anyone asking for it. Says the current admin doesn't have the country's best interest at heart, yet will admittedly vote for a potato (which really is Biden at this point) who will be guided to doing far more damage to the country than anything the current admin could even dream of doing.
I know he's an A-hole, that is why he's not allowed out without adult supervision.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:00 am
Perversity is perhaps the biggest motivator. There are a lot of losers in America; way more than half. The ones that vote want to shake the box for the small chance it turns them into winners.
Once again, we discover that the current idiocy is a direct result of income inequality.

Phase 2: accept that the current system is fundamentally corrupted and broken.

I’m not for communism, but this has been a long long time coming.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0