Luke Warm Trump Supporters

Xenophon

Re: Luke Warm Trump Supporters

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:11 am
That’s a good explanation for the pet fetishers, but I think there’s a heavy dose of feeling victimized themselves by men.
They have been told to act in certain ways that establishes them as being "strong" and "independent" (i.e. over-sexualized and self-obsessed), which then causes them to throw themselves at men who probably aren't great people. They regret what they've done and try and deflect responsibility by hating men. That's one cause of their victim-outlook.

Then there's the feminist propaganda from the 60s and on telling women "Men make more than you, gurl! Fo da same job!" which is obviously false. Income disparities are a result of personal choice.

If you get enough women to start saying something publicly through the media, normie women of average IQ will lap it up and parrot it until they themselves feel oppressed vicariously.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:56 am

If we end up with mail in voting it won't matter if there is a silent majority. They will be outnumbered by the dead, among other types of fraud.

This could end up being another 2016 where Biden gets the popular vote but Trump gets the electoral vote. I'm not convinced though. Dems know how they lost in 2016 and will certainly try and get out the dead vote in states where Democrats own areas. Like WI, where Madison and Milwaukee are 90% Democrat. The dead will come out to vote in huge numbers in those places.

I also don't trust the squishes to vote for Trump. After 4 years of relentless MSM bashing, some of those that don't dig deep into the news will be brainwashed.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:14 pm
This doesn’t only apply to Trump. I’m the only local candidate pushing back against BLM, and the only one pushing back against COVID scare tactics, and the only one saying this is a Communist revolution; yet nobody fucking cares if I take a stand. This is probably how the Communists always win with just a handful of men.
What type of pushback have you been getting
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Whatever the result, a huge swath of Americans will feel the election was rigged.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:14 pm
This doesn’t only apply to Trump. I’m the only local candidate pushing back against BLM, and the only one pushing back against COVID scare tactics, and the only one saying this is a Communist revolution; yet nobody fucking cares if I take a stand. This is probably how the Communists always win with just a handful of men.
What type of pushback have you been getting
If there was any kind of push at all, that’d be a first.

When I troll the Lefties (like I’m doing right now between posting here) I get what you expect. In fact, I linked a history teacher to here but he won’t show. None ever do.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:15 pm

When I leave my silo, everybody is like Monty. Brigading is big too; imagine a dozen Montys posting after every one of mine.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change