Black Lives Don’t Matter

C-Mag

Re: Black Lives Don’t Matter

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:43 pm
AverageJoe wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:11 pm
What if we combine BLM with ALM and create All Black Lives Matter so we can actually discuss Atlanta, Chicago, and the other cities sky rocketing black on black murder rates taking out several children a week.
Bullets make for cheaper "late term abortions" than having it done at a clinic. :twisted:
BURN

:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:46 am

All floodgates are open at Three Gorges Dam. Half a billion people... That would take a lot of nukes to do that kind of damage.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/d ... ds-biggest
The flood capacity of the dam is being approached, Zhao Yunfa, the deputy chief engineer of the overflow dispatch communications center at the Three Gorges Project, warned people: “”The flood storage capacity of the Three Gorges is limited. Do not pin your hopes on the Three Gorges Dam..”
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:54 pm

This is a Holy Shit situation
PLATA O PLOMO

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:36 pm

/shrug

Lesson learned I guess. I remember a class I took a few years back and we studied that dam as an example of what NOT to do. They showed how it was shit back then and the enormous loss of life if/when it failed.

Maybe this would be a wake up call to the Chinese populous of their shitty regime and force change. Losing a third of your population can have a profound effect on your voter base.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Have the Democrats started blaming Trump for it yet?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:10 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:36 pm
/shrug

Lesson learned I guess. I remember a class I took a few years back and we studied that dam as an example of what NOT to do. They showed how it was shit back then and the enormous loss of life if/when it failed.

Maybe this would be a wake up call to the Chinese populous of their shitty regime and force change. Losing a third of your population can have a profound effect on your voter base.
But, but ...…….

The Chinese are so wise, they think in terms of 10 thousand years when we think in terms of 10 minutes
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:10 pm
AverageJoe wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:36 pm
/shrug

But, but ...…….

The Chinese are so wise, they think in terms of 10 thousand years when we think in terms of 10 minutes
That's what happens when you go from an Emperor to a Communist Regieme.
#NotOneRedCent