4th Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Martin Hash

Re: 3rd Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:27 am

Until this year, I was always a D
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:31 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:27 am
You still are, the party just ran away from you. Just as it did for me 20 years ago.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:29 pm

This popped up on my feed. Good timing.

The establishment has done an effective job of convincing the Democrat party that the world will end if Trump wins.

If you are convinced of that, the options available to you are not limited.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Re: 4th Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5135 ... cumstances

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden "should not concede under any circumstances" because she believes the final results in November's election are "going to drag out" due to mail-in voting.

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton told former aide Jennifer Palmieri on Showtime's "The Circus."

"I think that [Republicans] have a couple of scenarios that they are looking toward. One is messing up absentee balloting. They believe that helps them so that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the Electoral College on Election Day," Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee, alleged. "So we've got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that."
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:27 am
I've been a registered Dem since I turned 18. I haven't necessarily voted that way all the time, I voted Perot in 92, but I've generally leaned socially liberal but fiscally conservative. The Dems though have gone so far left in the past decade I just can't even consider them anymore as a party (I'll always consider a particular individual if - these days - they'll stand on principle over whacko Dem policies. Those people are almost non-existent.)
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:43 pm

It's the Cold War all over again except now it's inside the U.S.

This Virus Hoax has got us Libertyists on the run. We got outflanked, and it may be fatal. Only White Men seem to care?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm

It's literally, Trump wins or the egalitarians take over the world.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm
It's literally, Trump wins or the egalitarians take over the world.
They have a lot of weapons to confiscate...

I see Donald winning and cracking down hard on the commies or the right taking the fight to the commies if he looses...

Right won’t go without a wimper - most are waiting to what happens after election IMHO - if the left wins and pursues their agenda - I see open conflict on the horizon if the right feels no other option to save way of life...

It conflict happens - it will come down to how generals pick sides...

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:52 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama