4th Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

kybkh

Re: 3rd Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Post by kybkh » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:12 am

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... n-podesta/

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces:

But conveniently, a group of former top government officials called the Transition Integrity Project actually gamed four possible scenarios, including one that doesn’t look that different from 2016: a big popular win for Mr. Biden, and a narrow electoral defeat, presumably reached after weeks of counting the votes in Pennsylvania. For their war game, they cast John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, in the role of Mr. Biden. They expected him, when the votes came in, to concede, just as Mrs. Clinton had.

But Mr. Podesta, playing Mr. Biden, shocked the organizers by saying he felt his party wouldn’t let him concede. Alleging voter suppression, he persuaded the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan to send pro-Biden electors to the Electoral College.

In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned. The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:53 am

They’ve been preparing themselves psychologically for a revolution since it became clear a soft coup wasn’t going to happen. Crazy thing is, I live near Portland and might have to aim guns at people I know!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:06 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:53 am
They’ve been preparing themselves psychologically for a revolution since it became clear a soft coup wasn’t going to happen. Crazy thing is, I live near Portland and might have to aim guns at people I know!

Agreed.

They are also attempting to establish credibility for the plan by publicizing their contingency plan.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:37 pm

We've been comparing the narrative creations to the PR battle leading up to WW1 since 2017.

I am afraid our Larp has become reality.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:49 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:37 pm
We've been comparing the narrative creations to the PR battle leading up to WW1 since 2017.

Somewhere there’s got to be a big Org Chart that ties this all back to China? You’d think Glenn Beck would have something?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Just use better technique than the ones in St. Louis.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:46 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:12 am
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... n-podesta/

In one scenario, John Podesta — the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and a leading figure in party circles — played former Vice President Joe Biden, and refused to concede the election.

The result: the threat of secession by the entire West Coast, followed by the possible intervention of the U.S. armed forces:

But conveniently, a group of former top government officials called the Transition Integrity Project actually gamed four possible scenarios, including one that doesn’t look that different from 2016: a big popular win for Mr. Biden, and a narrow electoral defeat, presumably reached after weeks of counting the votes in Pennsylvania. For their war game, they cast John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, in the role of Mr. Biden. They expected him, when the votes came in, to concede, just as Mrs. Clinton had.

But Mr. Podesta, playing Mr. Biden, shocked the organizers by saying he felt his party wouldn’t let him concede. Alleging voter suppression, he persuaded the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan to send pro-Biden electors to the Electoral College.

In that scenario, California, Oregon, and Washington then threatened to secede from the United States if Mr. Trump took office as planned. The House named Mr. Biden president; the Senate and White House stuck with Mr. Trump. At that point in the scenario, the nation stopped looking to the media for cues, and waited to see what the military would do.
I really wish these leftists would stop reading my shit... I wrote this type of thing that would happen back in 2001 if the "Corporate President" would win.

The difference was I said NV, Cali, Washington State, and Oregon. I was off by one state, and I picked NV because of Area 51. The others were growing areas, and sea/land transport.

I also stated that Nevada was culled from the group once all things not bolted down from Area 51 was clean out... and NV became the start of the "badlands"
Last edited by The Conservative on Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:49 pm
kybkh wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Somewhere there’s got to be a big Org Chart that ties this all back to China? You’d think Glenn Beck would have something?
China, Russia, and dare I say the EU by proxy?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:02 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:44 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
First, I’d have to buy a gun, but one of my neighbors said he’d give me one if it came to that.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:02 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:44 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
First, I’d have to buy a gun, but one of my neighbors said he’d give me one if it came to that.
Just make sure it's not the business end of one.
#NotOneRedCent