4th Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Xenophon

Re: 2nd Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:11 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:08 pm
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 pm

This assumes a valid reason for a narrow Trump victory, but a fraudulent one for Biden.

I am happy to be wrong. If everyone accepts the validity of a narrow Biden win, question answered. No need for violence.
You've not read any reports about election officials mysteriously finding absentee ballots in close races, I'm assuming.
I have.

But, again, this sort of creates an impossible burden of proving absentee ballots aren't fraudulent before they are accepted.
Typically, it's more than just the fact that they're absentee ballots that make them suspicious. For example, you start having more votes in certain districts than there are registered voters within that district, as well as the dead sending in absentee ballots. Or you find people loading semis with absentee ballots at 9 pm on election night.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:08 pm

You've not read any reports about election officials mysteriously finding absentee ballots in close races, I'm assuming.
I have.

But, again, this sort of creates an impossible burden of proving absentee ballots aren't fraudulent before they are accepted.
Typically, it's more than just the fact that they're absentee ballots that make them suspicious. For example, you start having more votes in certain districts than there are registered voters within that district, as well as the dead sending in absentee ballots. Or you find people loading semis with absentee ballots at 9 pm on election night.
This will be true no matter who wins.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 pm

I have.

This will be true no matter who wins.
I disagree. I can't remember the last time one of these suspicious absentee ballot situations happened and it hasn't benefited the DNC.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Hence, my question.

The assumption is that fraud is only a factor should Biden win, and there will be, as there always are, stories of hinky shit.

So I reiterate, what would a world look like where you guys would accept a narrow Biden victory?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:25 pm
Hence, my question.

The assumption is that fraud is only a factor should Biden win, and there will be, as there always are, stories of hinky shit.

So I reiterate, what would a world look like where you guys would accept a narrow Biden victory?
I'm not sure what you mean by "accept." Regardless of what happens, whoever is elected is the one who gets elected. You can say, "Not my president," however much you want, but the fact remains that whoever is elected is the head of the Executive Branch. Walking around talking about whether or not you "accept" the election results is just childish masturbatory nonsense.

The only way it matters if you don't accept the election is if you have enough people around you that you build a movement based upon your intolerance of the election results, and you have some sort of backing from a power broker like Silicon Valley. The Right will not have this. They may hem and haw about Biden stealing the thing, but I'm not convinced the Right has a collective spine or the will to act.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Civil war’s coming no matter what; I’d sure like our guy in charge of the military.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 pm
Civil war’s coming no matter what; I’d sure like our guy in charge of the military.
It doesn't matter who is in charge of the military if the Generals don't accept his authority. At this point, the Generals are making Trump look like a buffoon with no real authority. The power structure in Washington is completely owned by the Left. There is no way to get around it. The best we can hope for is mass desertion in the military if this cold civil war turns hot.

Trump took too long playing nice with the Democratic Party. From day one, he should've been attacking them. Instead, he capitulated over and over again, as though they would accept his presidency if he just gave them a few concessions. I want Trump to be a strong Executive more than anybody, but I'm just not seeing it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:20 pm

The Head of the Joint Chiefs if Staff has to go, along with anyone who supported him. Trump should do it immediately after the election.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:20 pm
The Head of the Joint Chiefs if Staff has to go, along with anyone who supported him. Trump should do it immediately after the election.
After the election, he needs to clean house, regardless of whether or not he wins. Do everything he can the last month he's in office. Wield power like a club, because they'll do it to us.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:25 pm

In support of one of our commissioners, I posted “There is NO systemic racism” on FB in big letters. Such a simple act yet few people will do it out of fear.