4th Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

kybkh

4th Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Post by kybkh » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:57 am

On Skulduggery Russia, Russia, Russia podcast at 33:45 mark Ambassador McFaul warns that "trump folks should worry about if he wins a close election, that his opponents might not accept it".

Prior to these comments John Kerry is on record saying “If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lenn ... it-n560198
Last edited by kybkh on Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Xenophon

Re: 2nd Obama Official Threatens Revolution if Trump Wins!!!

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:16 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:57 am
On Skulduggery Russia, Russia, Russia podcast at 33:45 mark Ambassador McFaul warns that "trump folks should worry about if he wins a close election, that his opponents might not accept it".

Prior to these comments John Kerry is on record saying “If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lenn ... it-n560198
:violin:

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:17 am

"And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”

More and more I think it happens either way.

If Biden wins, but then it's found there's fraud in the mail-in ballots it's going to get violent.
If Trump wins, the left will flip out and it will get violent.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:38 am

Is there a world where ya'll accept a Trump loss in a close election?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:38 am
Yeah, remember all the rioting after Obama was elected twice? Stupid repubs. :snooty:

I honestly don't think the right has any teeth, anymore, if they ever did to begin with. People who value liberty tend to also value the livelihoods they worked hard to build, and understandably so. Fighting against the current leftist order will get you ostracized and fired.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:53 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 am
Yeah, remember all the rioting after Obama was elected twice? Stupid repubs. :snooty:
I only ask because the assumption seems to be that a close Biden win will be all the proof we need that there was election fraud.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:53 am
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 am
I only ask because the assumption seems to be that a close Biden win will be all the proof we need that there was election fraud.
What do you base that assumption on? Which voice in your head is that?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:17 am

If Biden wins, but then it's found there's fraud in the mail-in ballots it's going to get violent.
This assumes a valid reason for a narrow Trump victory, but a fraudulent one for Biden.

I am happy to be wrong. If everyone accepts the validity of a narrow Biden win, question answered. No need for violence.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 pm
Ph64 wrote:

This assumes a valid reason for a narrow Trump victory, but a fraudulent one for Biden.

I am happy to be wrong. If everyone accepts the validity of a narrow Biden win, question answered. No need for violence.
You've not read any reports about election officials mysteriously finding absentee ballots in close races, I'm assuming.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:08 pm
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 pm
Ph64 wrote:

You've not read any reports about election officials mysteriously finding absentee ballots in close races, I'm assuming.
I have.

But, again, this sort of creates an impossible burden of proving absentee ballots aren't fraudulent before they are accepted.
HAIL!

-Hwen